Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens have the highest postseason win percentage in the NFL. The Bengals however...
(04-07-2016, 05:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's not the Bengals fault the Steelers are too fragile to make it through an entire season. Maybe if they played in some sissy division like the AFC East, they wouldn't be so depleted.

If we played in that division we would have 3 times the championships.  If you played in that division you'd have a playoff win.   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 10:58 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: If we played in that division we would have 3 times the championships.  If you played in that division you'd have a playoff win.   Cool

They we both have laments that our teams are in the best division in fact, dammit!
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 11:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 186 yards and 2 TDs is one blown play?

Do you really want to do this again? We talked about this on the old boards and aside from when Mauluga was covering him (I'm still more shocked at that than the meltdown in the playoffs) and a play where everyone in Cincy's secondary developed severe tackling issues, his stats weren't that good.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 02:23 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: They we both have laments that our teams are in the best division in fact, dammit!

Nah....I love that this division is tough.  I think it has created some of the best rivalries and games.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 02:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Do you really want to do this again? We talked about this on the old boards and aside from when Mauluga was covering him (I'm still more shocked at that than the meltdown in the playoffs) and a play where everyone in Cincy's secondary developed severe tackling issues, his stats weren't that good.

So multiple plays with multiple defenders unable to cover him?

Also, that play occurred this past season.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 10:37 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: 20 years compared to 50  

One built a team from scratch the other stole one...

I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here.

The Bengals stats aren't as good because they've been around longer? In 20 seasons, the Ravens have played more playoff games than the Bengals have played in their 50 years, so there goes that argument. 

One team had to build from scratch and one was a transfer and change in franchise so the one from scratch shouldn't be as good? I would assume 50 years is enough time to get that shit worked out, especially considering the Franchise that disbanded for the Ravens to become a franchise wasn't much older than the Bengals, so, yea... I mean the Pats are second and are just as old as the Bengals. 

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 03:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wake me up when your team is relevant. 

If by relevant you mean consistently beats the ravens then youre already awake....its not a nightmare.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 06:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So multiple plays with multiple defenders unable to cover him?

Also, that play occurred this past season.

Whatever lies you have to tell yourself I guess.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 07:02 PM)Beaker Wrote: If by relevant you mean consistently beats the ravens then youre already awake....its not a nightmare.

So, Bengals fans measure 'relevance' by the ability to consistently defeat mediocre teams. Interesting.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 07:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Whatever lies you have to tell yourself I guess.

Either it happened or it didn't happen?! 
Throwing out some lame weak fallacies is pretty damn lame. 
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 10:52 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So, Bengals fans measure 'relevance' by the ability to consistently defeat mediocre teams.  Interesting.

If by consistently mediocre teams you mean teams the steelers can't seem to beat then yes.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2016, 11:42 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Either it happened or it didn't happen?! 
Throwing out some lame weak fallacies is pretty damn lame. 

Sure thing.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2016, 12:08 PM)Beaker Wrote: If by consistently mediocre teams you mean teams the steelers can't seem to beat then yes.

I wondered if you would look up the recent head to head records between the Steelers and Bengals before responding.  Looks like you did.  But congrats on finding something to work with anyway.   ThumbsUp 

Tell me, do you ever get tired of having to rely on what other teams do against the Steelers for your smack, or do you just get used to it after a while?  
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 07:48 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I wondered if you would look up the recent head to head records between the Steelers and Bengals before responding.  Looks like you did.  But congrats on finding something to work with anyway.   ThumbsUp 

Tell me, do you ever get tired of having to rely on what other teams do against the Steelers for your smack, or do you just get used to it after a while?  

Yea, this line of reasoning is one big circle. 

In the last 3 seasons, Ravens are 5-2 against the Steelers, the Steelers are 5-2 against the Bengals, and the Bengals are 5-1 against the Ravens. 

Of course, this doesn't bother me as we actually win playoff games...

Reply/Quote