Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens interested in Mike Wallace
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/09/report-ravens-interested-in-mike-wallace/

LMAO LMAO LMAO
People suck
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 02:53 PM)Griever Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/09/report-ravens-interested-in-mike-wallace/

LMAO  LMAO  LMAO

TBH all they have is a very old Steve smith.  LMAO you think he will last another full season?
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
nope, but they would be better off drafting a WR, instead of paying for wallace
People suck
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 05:11 PM)Griever Wrote: nope, but they would be better off drafting a WR, instead of paying for wallace

I would think that Wallace will come cheap to whoever signs him. He's now old, on his 4th team, and everyone now knows that he's a "one trick pony" with a bad case of the dropsies. 
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 05:26 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I would think that Wallace will come cheap to whoever signs him. He's now old, on his 4th team, and everyone now knows that he's a "one trick pony" with a bad case of the dropsies. 

Which means he will probably kill the Steelers.   Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
No matter how bad Flacco over floats a bomb pass, Wallace won't make any adjustment to get under or come back for it. Odd choice of reciever since this accounts for 75% of the ravens passing offense.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 06:02 PM)6andcounting Wrote: No matter how bad Flacco over floats a bomb pass, Wallace won't make any adjustment to get under or come back for it. Odd choice of reciever since this accounts for 75% of the ravens passing offense.

flacco favorite pass deep down field and hope for a pi Ninja

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 04:30 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: TBH all they have is a very old Steve smith.  LMAO you think he will last another full season?

Aiken and Perriman could end up being pretty good. 
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 07:24 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: flacco favorite pass deep down field and hope for a pi Ninja

I thought the same thing, but by passing offense I meant the actual yards Flacco gets credit for. Had I included PI yards than 75% would drop to about 20%.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 07:41 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I thought the same thing, but by passing offense I meant the actual yards Flacco gets credit for. Had I included PI yards than 75% would drop to about 20%.

got ya.  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 07:27 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Aiken and Perriman could end up being pretty good. 

damn i forgot about perriman, he was out all last season. Aiken had about 800
yards last year I think . perriman I look for him to be good receiver Nervous .   Bang Head

Reply/Quote
With the loss of Jones and Sanu, maybe the Bengals should be interested? ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 09:48 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: With the loss of Jones and Sanu, maybe the Bengals should be interested?  ThumbsUp

jones hated to see him go, but mo sanu never lived up to his potential. now not saying he won't find it with AJ ,Eifert and gio plus Alford, can hopefully fill in for sanu. look for us to draft a true #2. we will be fine. wish they could get something in ink on Nelson  

Wallace would be upgrade over sanu IMO

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 10:22 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: jones hated to see him go, but mo sanu never lived up to his potential. now not saying he won't find it with AJ ,Eifert and gio plus Alford, can hopefully fill in for sanu. look for us to draft a true #2. we will be fine. wish they could get something in ink on Nelson  

Wallace would be upgrade over sanu IMO

The smart thing to do is both, draft a WR and pick up a vet on the cheap. That allows you're draft pick time to develop without much drop off in the interim. I honestly think at this point in his career Wallace would be a good cheap vet. He (should be) humbled enough at this point to realize that he's not getting big $$ and IMO would be a good value, if the price is right obviously. 
Reply/Quote
Is mike Wallace old enough to play WR for the Ravens
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 03:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Is mike Wallace old enough to play WR for the Ravens
Probably. They'll let him continue to rest up during minicamp, but he will be excavated in time for training camp. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 03:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Is mike Wallace old enough to play WR for the Ravens

Hope we pick him up. sanu I didn't mind, wish him all the best. jones will be missed. we need a #2 and 3  Tate hope he don't see the field and Mario Alford , maybe he can be # 3. then there is Dane sanzenbacher. like strictly biz said pick up Wallace and I'd bet the farm,that the 1st round we pick the best WR available. it sure would be nice to pick another AJ like receiver for our #2. The red rider would love it   Happy

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 04:24 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Probably. They'll let him continue to rest up during minicamp, but he will be excavated in time for training camp. Ninja

when does Wheaton hit free agency?
He would be fine number 2 ,maybe Bryant when is his contract up ? maybe Wallace could hold up long enough Ninja

Reply/Quote
Hold up. Maybe the Steelers could use him  Sad

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14958283/martavis-bryant-pittsburgh-steelers-faces-year-long-suspension
Reply/Quote
How f**king hard is it to stop smoking pot for like 5 years? Seriously? I'm not a smoker, maybe someone who is can give some insight? Is this stuff THAT addicting that you'll throw away financial security for the rest of your life for it??
Reply/Quote