Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns release WR Brian Hartline
Signed with the Browns in 2015 after 6 seasons with the Dolphins.

46 catches for 523 yards and 2 TDs in 2015.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 03:02 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Signed with the Browns in 2015 after 6 seasons with the Dolphins.

no surprise with the amount of WRs they just drafted.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 03:02 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Signed with the Browns in 2015 after 6 seasons with the Dolphins.

Wow. Gotta say, this shocks me. Hartline was the second-best WR for the Browns last year and was one of the only remaining vet WRs the Browns had for this upcoming season.

I thought they'd release Hawkins before Hartline.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 03:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Wow. Gotta say, this shocks me. Hartline was the second-best WR for the Browns last year and was one of the only remaining vet WRs the Browns had for this upcoming season.

I thought they'd release Hawkins before Hartline.

you forget one big thing... Hue had Hawkins while he was coaching here.. Hawkins will fit into Hue and his system better
Reply/Quote
Every new regime in Cleveland lets go of the previous regime's players, then starts over, basically from scratch. Nothing new this time around. The owner there only has patience for 2 seasons before cleaning house, so no one actually builds a team. That's why they have so many losing seasons in a row.

Does anyone expect them to contend this year? Not really and I doubt they even expect to.

So, then there's 2017, which will again be a mountain of new draft picks and a bunch of guys learning their way. If that team doesn't inspire the fans and make a run, then what? I say we're going to see Hue Jackson looking for another job and Sashi Brown will be an ex-NFL executive with failure written all over his resume considering the only NFL jobs he's ever had have been with the Browns.

Reply/Quote
im surprised by this cut
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
If the team wanted to bring him in for a look, I'd have no problem with that. In 7 seasons, he's only lost 2 fumbles, and he has 26 tackles. He's a smart player, with reliable hands.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals could use him for insurance if one of the regulars goes down with an injury.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote