Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day
So if you're still trying to move when you're being held on the ground, forward progress isn't stopped.

That was an awful excuse.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Similar to the Justin Forsett play during thanksgiving. Houston @ Detroit. Difference was he had an elbow down but was never called, and Schwartz got a penalty for trying to challenge it.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 11:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That should have been blown dead.  It wasn't so it was legit I suppose, but if someone came in and lit him up, they would have been flagged.

Agree that was a BS call, should have been blown dead. But it wasn't soooooo..... gotta play until the whistle.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 11:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So if you're still trying to move when you're being held on the ground, forward progress isn't stopped.

That was an awful excuse.

Yes.  If you have so much as a pinky wiggling you are good to go.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Ravens gotta do something here.
Reply/Quote
ELITE
Reply/Quote
So that's what Flacco gets paid for?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 12:32 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: ELITE

This season is confirming that he really isn't. 

I've said many times that he is the Eli Manning of the AFC. Very inconsistent in the regular season, but is clutch in the playoffs. Eli has just done it twice.  Above average QB? Definitely. Elite? lol no.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well it's now official, Ravens looking forward to possible draft picks.
Reply/Quote
I'm not really sure what Flacco is being criticized for. He drove them down the field. You have a choice to either get sacked and lose and try and put it up for your TE to make the play.

Reply/Quote
Thats a pass you make on 4th down or with time expired. with 9 tics left on the clock you throw it out of the back of the end zone ,
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 12:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not really sure what Flacco is being criticized for. He drove them down the field. You have a choice to either get sacked and lose and try and put it up for your TE to make the play.

Hindsight is easy but in that situation throw a hard, high ball. It'll either go out the endzone or your TE will have a play on it. 

By lobbing it up there, the DB had time to locate, turn around, and get under the ball. He did make a rather spectacular catch though (for a DB)
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 12:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not really sure what Flacco is being criticized for. He drove them down the field. You have a choice to either get sacked and lose and try and put it up for your TE to make the play.

Well there was a 3rd option.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 01:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well there was a 3rd option.

Sure, but he thought he had a play. Like I said, I'm not mad at him for taking a shot. 

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 01:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Sure, but he thought he had a play. Like I said, I'm not mad at him for taking a shot. 

Gilmore had a horrible offensive PI call that the refs either completely missed or didn't call it just because it's the Ravens.   

Final drive, the pass that got them to the 4, he completely shoved the defender away from him.

I have two pictures of it but it's saying the file type is not allowed, so go here to 2:01 and you can't see it as well, but watch the game and you can see it when it happens live and on replay that he completely just abused the defender while the ball was coming down.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 11:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Good news for Flacco.  Nobody is hiring Tresman away to be their head coach.

Great news for the AFCN

Can't believe the game was this close. Cards are slipping lately.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 03:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Great news for the AFCN

Can't believe the game was this close.   Cards are slipping lately.

Blocked punts recovered on the 1 will do that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote