Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reaction: New Uniform/Helmet Design
http://cin.247sports.com/Gallery/247Sports-NFL-Uniform-Redesign-Dallas-Cowboys-Pittsburgh-Steeler-35931872/GallerySlides/163837?utm_source=Breaking&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=170224_Cincinnati%20Bengals%20Newsletter&utm_content=Image

Not sure if this is confirmed or not. What are your thoughts?

Personally, I'm disappointed they are changing the helmets... I'll believe it when I see it
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
Until the team makes an official announcement I wouldn't worry too much. But I personally like the envision this photo depicts for the Bengals
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's just 247's take on what new uni's would look like...

'With Nike now having a bigger impact on the NFL with uniform and helmet designs, 247Sports' graphic artist Ted Hyman took on the task of issuing fully redesigned uniform concepts for every NFL team.'
Reply/Quote
Time to check "new uniform revealed?" off of the offseason thread checklist.

Next up is a thread where we wonder how many udfa future HOF WRs we have on our roster.
Reply/Quote
All the topics are covered on here lol. While were on the topic tho the old logo and uniforms with the Tiger on them were much better then their current uniforms. Our logo now is just a big stupid B instead of a badass Tiger.
Reply/Quote
These look just dumb enough for Mikey to green light on his way to Wendy's for that new 4 for 4 deal that he'll sit down to with a clear plastic cup for water.
Reply/Quote
Ha just stumbled upon this article when I was at work. Won't believe anything until Bengals confirm. Interesting to think about
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
Gross. I hate the "B". Worst logo ever.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2017, 04:42 PM)Clep Wrote: http://cin.247sports.com/Gallery/247Sports-NFL-Uniform-Redesign-Dallas-Cowboys-Pittsburgh-Steeler-35931872/GallerySlides/163837?utm_source=Breaking&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=170224_Cincinnati%20Bengals%20Newsletter&utm_content=Image

Not sure if this is confirmed or not. What are your thoughts?

Personally, I'm disappointed they are changing the helmets... I'll believe it when I see it

Hamilton Tiger Cats.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Someone needs to take all that wretched "traffic cone orange" the Bengals use and burn it. Make the orange a more natural tiger orange and everything would be less mountain dew extreme and more visually intetesting.  

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Guess I'm the oddball but me thinks it's SWEET
Reply/Quote
It's a pretty cool design.
Reply/Quote
I liked the white/black uniforms. However, any change right now other than fixing this team is nothing but a distraction.

Reply/Quote
Looks pretty damn bad. Thank god it's just the yearly "what if" thing.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2017, 05:26 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's just 247's take on what new uni's would look like...

'With Nike now having a bigger impact on the NFL with uniform and helmet designs, 247Sports' graphic artist Ted Hyman took on the task of issuing fully redesigned uniform concepts for every NFL team.'

That does make you question at what point in time Nike will get involved and push for a lot of changes to uniform designs to make them more their own ideas. Look no further than what they've done with the Oregon Ducks.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Our helmets are fine. Hope they leave them alone.

Reply/Quote
This is just a visual example of my frustrations the last few weeks of FA rumors, comp picks, status quo, etc... You could say the same thing in all of these cases. It looks ugly, lets wait til something is official.
Reply/Quote
My favorite new uniform in a long time was the color rush white-on-black jobs that we broke out this year. Sleek.
Reply/Quote
I know its not our colors but man I really like the black and white uni and Helmet.

[Image: 612f7Kvr.0.png][Image: BWBengals.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2017, 01:42 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Our helmets are fine. Hope they leave them alone.

This....I think ours are the best in the league.  No stupid logo needed on them, they are instantly recognizable as the Bengal helmet. 

I would love to see a color-rush uniform with a white helmet and black stripes, or potentially reverse the colors so the base helmet is black and the stripes are orange.

I remember the first time I sat in my seat at PBS and looked at the helmet logo built in to the molding of the seatback.   I thought:  "Well, those won't be changing for a while"
Reply/Quote