Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Reader came into this one with a chip on his shoulder
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Best NT in the game!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Cool that he was wearing an Ohio cap. He doesn't have any previous Ohio connection, does he? Anyone know who makes those?
Reply/Quote
Best NT IN THE GAME!!! WHO DEY!!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I’d say he’s right up there. Maybe him and Vita Vea.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Reader played one helluva game today.
Reply/Quote
He was incredible last night. A man on a mission
Reply/Quote
I still astounded at that quality of talent and character on this team. DJ is the man.
Reply/Quote
I had heard the Reader was the beast on the Dline all year and while I certainly noticed him at times. Playing the run as well as he does sometimes his great plays go unnoticed. But he has been an absolute beast this post season. Not just last night. It seemed like late in the Raiders game every big run they had would get was brought back because they couldn't handle Reader without holding him. Then in a game where all the talk is about the Titans run game he steps up and really plays well.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 03:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

go to Bengals.com and watch Reader's entire press conference.  The entire thing is very compelling and he talks more about the team's mentality and attitude

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Reader is a road moving road block! Everyone thought Henry was going to run wild but Reader and Lou had other plans!
The real superstars shine brightest in the biggest games and Reader was a beacon of light in the biggest game since 1988 for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
And the man is under contract..... Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I saw, early in the game, Henry got chugging, met Reader and BOOM! Down went Henry. I was like "Ok, we got an answer for him."
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Fred always saying burrows leadership skills and swagger makes no difference to the team.

Well we wouldn’t even have reader if it was for joe.

https://stripehype.com/2021/10/05/bengals-dj-reader-joe-burrow/
Reply/Quote
Derrick Henry who?
Reply/Quote
Luke Braun covers the Vikings
DJ's responded on instagram...." Nah, let 'em sleep, I'm good"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I get that Henry is a monster, but it almost seemed like the national media thought that the Bengals were going to run a couple of practice squad scrubs out there at DT after the Ogunjobi injury. It was a foregone conclusion that whoever it was was going to get steamrolled by King Henry and left for roadkill.

it shouldn't be a mystery to people that this dude is one of the best in the league at his position, but if they were unaware before, they aren't now.

DJ was money well spent and a great find for the front office/staff.
Reply/Quote
If you think about everyone who made huge plays, aside from Bates, most of these guys were added in the past 2 years through FA or the draft.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:08 AM)samhain Wrote: I get that Henry is a monster, but it almost seemed like the national media thought that the Bengals were going to run a couple of practice squad scrubs out there at DT after the Ogunjobi injury.

They did- considering they kept being up how big of a loss Mike Daniels was- as if he was on the PS 16/17 games.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:03 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Derrick Henry who?

You know, the guy watching the AFC Championship Game from his house next weekend.....   Hilarious
Reply/Quote