[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now do Ja'Marr

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 01:23 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Now do Ja'Marr

He’s not on IR so we won’t see that. We will only see if he’s practicing
Reply/Quote
Awesome news. I can't quantify it, but Reader gives me the impression he's one of those dudes who solidifies the overall defensive unit. He makes the the other 10 guys on the field better. I love his energy and watching him plug the gaps when stopping opposing RBs.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 01:26 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Awesome news. I can't quantify it, but Reader gives me the impression he's one of those dudes who solidifies the overall defensive unit. He makes the the other 10 guys on the field better. I love his energy and watching him plug the gaps when stopping opposing RBs.

The LB’s when they see Reader back out there…

[Image: anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 01:25 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: He’s not on IR so we won’t see that. We will only see if he’s practicing

Yeah

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Fantastic news, Reader is a key piece of the defense.

Chase I want back too, but would rather make sure he is 100% first. Cant afford to jeopardize his career.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 01:26 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Awesome news. I can't quantify it, but Reader gives me the impression he's one of those dudes who solidifies the overall defensive unit. He makes the the other 10 guys on the field better. I love his energy and watching him plug the gaps when stopping opposing RBs.

He is a beast at stopping the run

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 01:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The LB’s when they see Reader back out there…

Opposing teams' RBs reading this tweet:

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=17696429]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Brandon Wilson also returns to practice from the PUP list. Chris Evans has an injured PCL so having Brandon available to return kicks is a good thing

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 01:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The LB’s when they see Reader back out there…

Heeeeeeere's DJ!!!!!!!

Not only going to help vs. the run but also the pass.  Hubbard and Trey have been solid, but with the lack of production from BJ and Carter, QB's have been stepping up to avoid the outside rush.  Not happening anymore.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 02:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:
Won't this be the first time the Bengals have worn an alternate uni on the road?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Looked fine when i make the post. Looked fine when i updated the post, but for some reason my text won't come out of your box...

Question was: Isn't this the first time the Bengals will be wearing an alternate uni on the road?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Great news.
Reply/Quote
Great boost for the Defense!!!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 03:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Question was: Isn't this the first time the Bengals will be wearing an alternate uni on the road?

Does that mean the Steelers will be in their hideous unis?

[Image: tenor.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 04:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Does that mean the Steelers will be in their hideous unis?

[Image: tenor.gif]

No idea. I can't find that info anywhere. 

Reply/Quote
Will be good to see Reader back.

It will be interesting to see who gets more relief snaps behind Reader and Hill will it be Carter or Tufele?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote