Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Reader cleared to practice - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Reader cleared to practice (/Thread-Reader-cleared-to-practice)

Pages: 1 2

Reader cleared to practice - Nicomo Cosca - 11-14-2022

Great news.

RE: Reader cleared to practice - masonbengals fan - 11-14-2022

Best news I've saw this morning.

RE: Reader cleared to practice - BurrowTheGoat - 11-14-2022

Now do Ja'Marr

RE: Reader cleared to practice - Rubekahn29 - 11-14-2022

(11-14-2022, 01:23 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Now do Ja'Marr

He’s not on IR so we won’t see that. We will only see if he’s practicing

RE: Reader cleared to practice - TecmoBengals - 11-14-2022

Awesome news. I can't quantify it, but Reader gives me the impression he's one of those dudes who solidifies the overall defensive unit. He makes the the other 10 guys on the field better. I love his energy and watching him plug the gaps when stopping opposing RBs.

RE: Reader cleared to practice - Nicomo Cosca - 11-14-2022

(11-14-2022, 01:26 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Awesome news. I can't quantify it, but Reader gives me the impression he's one of those dudes who solidifies the overall defensive unit. He makes the the other 10 guys on the field better. I love his energy and watching him plug the gaps when stopping opposing RBs.

The LB’s when they see Reader back out there…

[Image: anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif]

RE: Reader cleared to practice - BurrowTheGoat - 11-14-2022

(11-14-2022, 01:25 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: He’s not on IR so we won’t see that. We will only see if he’s practicing

Yeah

RE: Reader cleared to practice - Go Cards - 11-14-2022

Fantastic news, Reader is a key piece of the defense.

Chase I want back too, but would rather make sure he is 100% first. Cant afford to jeopardize his career.

RE: Reader cleared to practice - Go Cards - 11-14-2022

(11-14-2022, 01:26 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Awesome news. I can't quantify it, but Reader gives me the impression he's one of those dudes who solidifies the overall defensive unit. He makes the the other 10 guys on the field better. I love his energy and watching him plug the gaps when stopping opposing RBs.

He is a beast at stopping the run

RE: Reader cleared to practice - PhilHos - 11-14-2022

(11-14-2022, 01:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The LB’s when they see Reader back out there…

Opposing teams' RBs reading this tweet:

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=17696429]

RE: Reader cleared to practice - pally - 11-14-2022

Brandon Wilson also returns to practice from the PUP list. Chris Evans has an injured PCL so having Brandon available to return kicks is a good thing

RE: Reader cleared to practice - Speedy Thomas - 11-14-2022

(11-14-2022, 01:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The LB’s when they see Reader back out there…

Heeeeeeere's DJ!!!!!!!

Not only going to help vs. the run but also the pass.  Hubbard and Trey have been solid, but with the lack of production from BJ and Carter, QB's have been stepping up to avoid the outside rush.  Not happening anymore.

RE: Reader cleared to practice - Bengalholic - 11-14-2022