Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reader is Back!
DJ Reader and Wyatt Ray have both been returned to the active roster!

They have also signed LS Colin Holba to the PS. That makes me nervous about Clark Harris. Last time they did that he was nursing an injury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Good news!!!

Prob not gonna be much punting needed on Sunday lol
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2021, 03:08 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Good news!!!

Prob not gonna be much punting needed on Sunday lol

how about field goals and extra points? 

Reply/Quote
Reader will make a difference! This team is extremely healthy very late in the season and thru the entire season. This may be the biggest impact on how much better this team has played this year and will bode very well in the playoffs!
Reply/Quote
Great news on Reader
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2021, 03:07 PM)pally Wrote: DJ Reader and Wyatt Ray have both been returned to the active roster!  

They have also signed LS Colin Holba to the PS.  That makes me nervous about Clark Harris. Last time they did that he was nursing an injury

I'm getting nightmares of Brad Stlouis
Reply/Quote
I didn't even know Ray was on the team... Mellow
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2021, 03:07 PM)pally Wrote: DJ Reader and Wyatt Ray have both been returned to the active roster!  

They have also signed LS Colin Holba to the PS.  That makes me nervous about Clark Harris. Last time they did that he was nursing an injury

Great news and Reader also got a week of rest so hopefully he is fresh and ready to cause havoc for the OL and Mahommes
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Yep, Reader helps a ton. He often demand doubles and frees others up.

FWIW, Kareem out if concussion protocols. He played so well vs Denver. If he is legit, then Hendrickson & Hubbard don't have to play the entire game (though Ray is back). Hendrickson, Hubbard, Ossai, Kareem is a nice place to start the DE contingent.
Reply/Quote
With Reader and Wilson back, we pretty much have a full squad.

...and we'll need it vs KC.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2021, 05:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: With Reader and Wilson back, we pretty much have a full squad.

If we make it the next two games without any additional injuries we will most likely enter the playoffs the healthiest team in the NFL!

I hate thinking of all those years were half the team was on the IR list by October.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2021, 05:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: With Reader and Wilson back, we pretty much have a full squad.

Truth and at least the two guys coming back are major players on defense. I think Reader is especially vital.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2021, 04:47 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I didn't even know Ray was on the team... Mellow

If he is active he picks up special teams snaps

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2021, 06:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Truth and at least the two guys coming back are major players on defense. I think Reader is especially vital.

With Reader and Oger in the middle I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bengals rack up 3 or more sacks and a couple turn overs.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2021, 06:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Truth and at least the two guys coming back are major players on defense. I think Reader is especially vital.

No doubt. Our biggest run stuffer and pushes the pocket.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
*Screams in "Let's Go"*
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Lou wS non-commital on Wilson being back.
Reply/Quote
Good to see Reader back.Obviously,they’ll need all the help they can get facing the Chiefs.Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote

Love seeing DJ back, great news for the front.

Clark Harris is like the best LS in the NFL, sure hope he is alright or at the very least this Holba guy is good.

Being nervous about Clark even a bit is very understandable. A bad LS can lose the season on one bad snap.
Reply/Quote
I hope Wilson plays, but if he doesn't this week, Maybe he can Help the Bengals in playoffs. Yes, I said it.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote