Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Reader is Back! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Reader is Back! (/Thread-Reader-is-Back)

Pages: 1 2

Reader is Back! - pally - 12-30-2021

DJ Reader and Wyatt Ray have both been returned to the active roster!

They have also signed LS Colin Holba to the PS. That makes me nervous about Clark Harris. Last time they did that he was nursing an injury

RE: Reader is Back! - QueenCity - 12-30-2021

Good news!!!

Prob not gonna be much punting needed on Sunday lol

RE: Reader is Back! - pally - 12-30-2021

(12-30-2021, 03:08 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Good news!!!

Prob not gonna be much punting needed on Sunday lol

how about field goals and extra points? 

RE: Reader is Back! - M.W. - 12-30-2021

Reader will make a difference! This team is extremely healthy very late in the season and thru the entire season. This may be the biggest impact on how much better this team has played this year and will bode very well in the playoffs!

RE: Reader is Back! - Sled21 - 12-30-2021

Great news on Reader

RE: Reader is Back! - Bengalfan4life27c - 12-30-2021

(12-30-2021, 03:07 PM)pally Wrote: DJ Reader and Wyatt Ray have both been returned to the active roster!  

They have also signed LS Colin Holba to the PS.  That makes me nervous about Clark Harris. Last time they did that he was nursing an injury

I'm getting nightmares of Brad Stlouis

RE: Reader is Back! - psychdoctor - 12-30-2021

I didn't even know Ray was on the team... Mellow

RE: Reader is Back! - Luvnit2 - 12-30-2021

(12-30-2021, 03:07 PM)pally Wrote: DJ Reader and Wyatt Ray have both been returned to the active roster!  

They have also signed LS Colin Holba to the PS.  That makes me nervous about Clark Harris. Last time they did that he was nursing an injury

Great news and Reader also got a week of rest so hopefully he is fresh and ready to cause havoc for the OL and Mahommes

RE: Reader is Back! - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 12-30-2021

Yep, Reader helps a ton. He often demand doubles and frees others up.

FWIW, Kareem out if concussion protocols. He played so well vs Denver. If he is legit, then Hendrickson & Hubbard don't have to play the entire game (though Ray is back). Hendrickson, Hubbard, Ossai, Kareem is a nice place to start the DE contingent.

RE: Reader is Back! - Shake n Blake - 12-30-2021

With Reader and Wilson back, we pretty much have a full squad.

...and we'll need it vs KC.

(12-30-2021, 05:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: With Reader and Wilson back, we pretty much have a full squad.

If we make it the next two games without any additional injuries we will most likely enter the playoffs the healthiest team in the NFL!

I hate thinking of all those years were half the team was on the IR list by October.

RE: Reader is Back! - TecmoBengals - 12-30-2021

(12-30-2021, 05:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: With Reader and Wilson back, we pretty much have a full squad.

Truth and at least the two guys coming back are major players on defense. I think Reader is especially vital.

RE: Reader is Back! - pally - 12-30-2021

(12-30-2021, 04:47 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I didn't even know Ray was on the team... Mellow

If he is active he picks up special teams snaps

(12-30-2021, 06:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Truth and at least the two guys coming back are major players on defense. I think Reader is especially vital.

With Reader and Oger in the middle I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bengals rack up 3 or more sacks and a couple turn overs.

RE: Reader is Back! - Shake n Blake - 12-30-2021

(12-30-2021, 06:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Truth and at least the two guys coming back are major players on defense. I think Reader is especially vital.

No doubt. Our biggest run stuffer and pushes the pocket.

RE: Reader is Back! - Big Boss - 12-30-2021

*Screams in "Let's Go"*

RE: Reader is Back! - Sled21 - 12-30-2021

Lou wS non-commital on Wilson being back.

RE: Reader is Back! - ezekiel23 - 12-30-2021

Good to see Reader back.Obviously,they’ll need all the help they can get facing the Chiefs.Go Bengals!

RE: Reader is Back! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-30-2021

Love seeing DJ back, great news for the front.

Clark Harris is like the best LS in the NFL, sure hope he is alright or at the very least this Holba guy is good.

Being nervous about Clark even a bit is very understandable. A bad LS can lose the season on one bad snap.

RE: Reader is Back! - psychdoctor - 12-31-2021

I hope Wilson plays, but if he doesn't this week, Maybe he can Help the Bengals in playoffs. Yes, I said it.