Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons we lost
It was the drops and the coaching, or lack thereof. This was an unprepared team, at least offensively, and no adjustments throughout the game.

Hopefully we don't see a repeat of that this season, but I won't be surprised if we do.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:07 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The Texans schemed to take away our quick passing game. It worked. Hue never really adjusted to it. Just kept hoping it would work at some point.

And our deep passing game, and our running game - though Gio was averaging 4.5 ypc.  I thought the game plan was poor,  but they were not executing either.  And it looked like we were just intimidated by them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 01:16 PM)3wt Wrote: And our deep passing game, and our running game - though Gio was averaging 4.5 ypc.  I thought the game plan was poor,  but they were not executing either.  And it looked like we were just intimidated by them.

I meant to rewatch the deep ball to Burkhead. He seemed to blow it by turning his head inside instead of outstide, but I couldn't tell if it would have been catchable inbounds anyway... Deep balls and punts seemed to drift that way all night despite little to no movement from the goalpost flags. Weird wind off the river not touching the flags?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:07 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The Texans schemed to take away our quick passing game. It worked. Hue never really adjusted to it. Just kept hoping it would work at some point.

You can bet other teams will do the same thing since they will have nothing else to worry about. Sick
Reply/Quote