Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons why Super Bowl 50 is the Bengals Super Bowl
Andre Smith tipped the valet at Carlo and Johnny $50 the last time he was there. Coincidence? I think not. Rep points to anyone who can produce additional evidence to support this theory.
Reply/Quote
Hear me out.

Andy Dalton and A.J. Green are both 27 years old. 2 years ago, in 2013, they were each 25, which adds up to be 50. 20+13=37. If you add in Andy's number, 14, you have 51. Subtract the 1 since this will be the Bengals first Super Bowl win, and you have 50.

Need more proof? I don't.

Championship.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This year marked the 50th Anniversary of The Grateful Dead. They had their farewell concerts to commemorate....they opened the tour at Levi's Stadium. As we all know, Super Bowl 50 will be at Levi's Stadium. As one era comes to a close in Santa Clara, another one dawns there. The birth of what will go down as the Bengals' "Glory Days"....we start our era of Super Bowl runs there, where The Dead started the finish of theirs.

It's really that simple.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
If you add up Dalton (14), AJ(18), Dunlap(96), Geno(97), (I chose them because they are the leaders on offense and defense) you get 225. Subtract the last 25 years without a playoff win and you get 200. Take the average of those four players after the 25 and you get 50.

In other words, add up the two best on offense and defense, take away the last 25 years of no playoff wins, average the remaining number since there were four of them, and you have your NUMBER 50.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 09:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If you add up Dalton (14), AJ(18), Dunlap(96), Geno(97), (I chose them because they are the leaders on offense and defense) you get 225.  Subtract the last 25 years without a playoff win and you get 200.  Take the average of those four players after the 25 and you get 50.  

In other words, add up the two best on offense and defense, take away the last 25 years of no playoff wins, average the remaining number since there were four of them, and you have your NUMBER 50.

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping
Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping 
Reply/Quote
The Roman numeral for 50 is "L". "L" is the 1st letter in Lewis, as in Marvin Lewis. He owns this Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
On October 22, 1965 a baby named  Hue Jackson was born. 
On October 22,  2015  that same man will be 50.

It must be noted,  and of no coincidence,  that on February 8,  2016,the day of super bowl 50,   Mr Hue Jackson will still in fact be 50.

Reply/Quote
14+36=50. 14 is AD's number, and 36 is just a number I am making up to = 50.
AD's sunscreen is SPF 50 (because we know day-walkers need this).

Ok, I suck at this.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Big Grin 
There are three AJs on the Bengal's roster. If you add all the letters of Raymond Anthony McCarron (I have no idea how they got AJ out of that), add Adriel Jeremiah Green, and add Aaron James Hawk (but eliminate his middle name, he probably hates it anyway) you come up with fifty letters. And here's the kiker, AJ Hawk's number is 50. It can't get any clearer than that. Bring on the reps.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
On September 25, 1965 a baby named  Katie Blackburn  was born. 

On September 25,  2015  that same woman turned  50. 

It must be noted,  and of no coincidence,  that on February 8,  2016,the day of super bowl 50,   Mrs.  Katie Blackburn  will still in fact be 50.

Reply/Quote
In the Dalton/Green/new era, our wins have been 9, 10, 11, 10, which adds up to 40.

This is our best team since '05, only better, and '05 was 10 years ago.

Therefore, the 40 wins in the new era, added on to our best team since 10 years ago, equals 50.

Championship.
Reply/Quote
We're one of the most talented teams in the NFL?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If you say "Bengals to win Super Bowl" to fans of other teams, they will say "That's bull!"

The bull is the centre of a dartboard; it is worth 50.

So the response to "Bengals to win Super Bowl" is actually "That's 50!"

So even other fans think the Bengals will win it.

QED
Reply/Quote
Every time I watch that Bud Light commercial with the logo beer cans, the last beer can standing is the Bengals beer can. Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Because...  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 02:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We're one of the most talented teams in the NFL?

Pshaw! Oh yeah. That's original. Just kidding. That's probably the best answer yet. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
This Super Bowl will belong to the Bengals and an NFC team that will come out of nowhere to win that conference (Detroit? St. Louis? Arizona?) because people are sick of the Patriots or the Broncos playing the Seahawks, Giants, or Packers.

The Bengal's first super bowl had lots of interest because at that time people were sick of seeing Pittsburgh, Dallas, Minnesota, or Miami.

Now, wouldn't it be funny if the AFC championship turned out to be another "Freezer Bowl?"
Reply/Quote
The Last Super Bowl the Bengals played in left a clue for when they would make it there again...
Super Bowl XXIII featured Billy Joel opening with singing The National Anthem. Now he is 66 years old.
66 - 50 (This is Super Bowl 50 this season) = 16! That is The Bengals' Magic Number and the Key to the prophetic lock...

Andy Dalton who was 1 year old during Super Bowl XXIII, was sitting at home with his family that evening, unaware that he was the chosen one for The Bengals' Future, eating a piece of PIE!
That was a prophetic metaphor of 3.14 which multiplied by The Prophetic Key as stated above (16) = 50.24 - signifying by divine providence that this very same 1 year old Andy Dalton eating a piece of pie, would lead these same Cincinnati Bengals back to The Super Bowl 27 years later for Super Bowl 50!!!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
If these Bengals do go onto The Super Bowl - I will remember this thread and insist this was the reason!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
This is all very simple, In 1938 City Council approved construction on River front stadium, 50 years later The Bengals make the SB, The cost for the stadium was 50 mil, The Bengals post season record is 5-10 Hmm 5x10=50, Papa John's has teamed with the Bengals to offer 50% off.....its so obvious. The Bengals play on a football field that has 2 10 yard lines, 2 20 yard lines etc but only 1 yes 1 50 yard line....Whaaaat I know right. Vegas has the Bengals SB odds 25-1, 25x2=50, The prophecy even tells us who we will play in SB 50. The Bengals sign a player in the off season, A.j. Hawk who wears you guessed it #50 also his name Hawk, Hawk as in bird, birds fly as do SeaHAWKS..strange right. There are 3 players on the team named A.J. which is clearly the amount of points we will win by. Last time the Bengals made the SB was 27 years ago which is sooo obvious that the final score in SB 50 will be Cincy 27 Seahawks 24 won by a game winning Int by of course #27 Dre. With a total points scored 50. How NFL .com has not picked up on this by now is amazing to me.
Reply/Quote