Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redskins@Bengals in London Prediction
31- 24 bengals. Vin Rey with another int to seal the game.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 09:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Skins are solid and coming off a tough loss, so I think this will be competitive. I'll say...

Bengals- 27
Skins- 23

You heard it here first.

But, You are the 4th one to predict that score... In this thread
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals will get the win in the 51st State
Reply/Quote
Washington threw the ball 39 times against the Lions and rushed it only 29 times. If the Bengals can keep them in that kind of balance, I think they will win. The Bengals have simply shown no improvement in stopping the run. Gruden will know this, but will he have the patience to try and grind it out? I hope not.

Bengals 24
Redskins 20
Reply/Quote
Marvin spends the week not coaching but spouting out Marvin lines, "Finish" "Do your job" and we come out in London while starvin' Marvin is on the sidelines with remanence of Sheppard's Pie on his face from his preparation of a pre game and resulting in a final score of

Redskins- 30
Bengals- 24
Reply/Quote
They are not the Browns....but they are not the Patriots or Cowboys or either....We need to WIN and go 4-4......We are only one game out of first place....If we win we can be no farther back than one game out of first place in the loss column at mid season.....I think we will all take 4-4 and one game out of first after starting 2-4.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
With the o-line not the strongest part of this team and them most likely playing without big Whit, this will be a coin flip.

27-23 Bengals. Ninja
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
I can make three confident predictions:-

1. I will say something insulting to any Steelers fan that dares make eye contact with me.
2. My two sons will hoover up any merchandise going which I will then have to carry home.
3. The good guys will win by 4. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say 27-23...
Reply/Quote
The large Bengali and Bangladeshis community of London comes out to root on the Bengals, but don't really understand how crowd noise works and makes more noise for offense than defense and Phil Simms keeps saying Bangles confusing the team with Bangladesh.. ~~my prediction
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
For me, another must win, to keep from pulling the plug on playoff hopes life support machine.

If they can't beat them on a neutral field, we can call it, because we all know how they typically do after a bye.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 10:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Washington threw the ball 39 times against the Lions and rushed it only 29 times.  If the Bengals can keep them in that kind of balance, I think they will win.  The Bengals have simply shown no improvement in stopping the run.  Gruden will know this, but will he have the patience to try and grind it out?  I hope not.

Bengals 24
Redskins 20

They will run the ball.  They have a very good running back, and we have a weak run defense.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals continue previous slump

Redskins 20

Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 09:49 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: But, You are the 4th one to predict that score... In this thread

Stop it. You can't argue with inspiration. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I guess people are confusing the score 27-23 with the election so they just are writing in this score hoping it wins.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Marvin's Team: 33
Jay's Team: 20
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 09:49 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: But, You are the 4th one to predict that score... In this thread

Uh no. Maybe you didn't read what I wrote? I was the first one. Lalala
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
27-23
Reply/Quote
I'll say Bengals win 20-16.

Washington moves the ball with the backs and TE's, and crowder, but these are the slow methodical drives that can be undone by a false start or one stuffed run. Bengals able to stop most of them and hold Washington to just one TD. Offense does its job with a few long drives and one more trip to the endzone instead of settling for a FG that proves to be the difference
Reply/Quote
27 - 23 Bengals Ninja

I don't think their defense will be able to stop us, especially if Norman can't play. I think it's going to be 33-17 Bengals
Reply/Quote
34 Bengals
24 Skins

Eifert with 2tds. Also giving my fantasy team a W
Reply/Quote