Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redskins@Bengals in London Prediction
(10-23-2016, 10:46 PM)jason Wrote: If Jordan Reid plays, the Redskins may win. Without him I think the Bengals kinda handle them. Neither team is great with or against the running game. Both teams have explosive receivers. The matchup looks close on paper. I think we have the much better QB, so I'll give us the edge.

24- 20 Bengals

I agree with this.  Also kind of hard to think Norman is going to be able to travel and be out from under the concussion protocol, which would mean another big day for Green.  I am a little concerned because this just seems like the type of game the Bengals would normally lose... going with my gut and say the Bengals get the win though.

Bengals 27
Washington 17
Reply/Quote
Well, since I was drinking at the Homecoming festivities at my alma mater this weekend, hungover on Sunday, and couldn't be bothered with posting here.....I was actually the first to predict this score.  At a bar.  I had witnesses.

27-23 Bengals. Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If the final score ends up being 27-23 I will laugh so hard.
Reply/Quote
Without Norman our Receivers could go off if Kerrigan does not destroy Andy. Hopefully Winston is at RT
and we run it at him to wear him down than go Playaction to our guys. Eifert i predict will start to get more
comfortable and should get a TD in this one. Lafell, Green, Boyd and Eifert together is looking good.

The run game looked great against the Browns, i know it is the Browns but the Skins are not a good run
stopping team either. Been a bit since Jay has seen our team, it is not like Hue who knows us better right
now cause he was here more recent...

Bengals-34
Redskins-23
Reply/Quote
Haven't read any predictions but I'll go with 27-23 bengals...gotta run.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 02:01 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well, since I was drinking at the Homecoming festivities at my alma mater this weekend, hungover on Sunday, and couldn't be bothered with posting here.....I was actually the first to predict this score.  At a bar.  I had witnesses.

27-23 Bengals. Cool

[Image: post-19994-0-16973800-1369918127.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Kerrigan vs Ogb sounds like a nightmare. If the team can find a way to keep Dalton upright, we should have a nice game offensively.

Defense is gonna have to play well because Washington has an arsenal of weapons. We have to cause some turnovers, it would really help this team.

I think this is going to be one of those high scoring games like the Packers or Carolina games in the past few years.

38-35 Bengals  
Reply/Quote
Tyler gets his first TD of the season.....

Bengals - 31
Skins - 23
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 02:01 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well, since I was drinking at the Homecoming festivities at my alma mater this weekend, hungover on Sunday, and couldn't be bothered with posting here.....I was actually the first to predict this score.  At a bar.  I had witnesses.

27-23 Bengals. Cool

Actually back when they first announced we were playing Washington in London I predicted a Bengals win.

27-23
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 09:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: post-19994-0-16973800-1369918127.jpg]

It's true !!!!!  ......as far as you know.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bengals 28, Redskins 14.
Reply/Quote
I hate Jay Gruden. I hope we stomp all over them....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
If we can run the ball... with some time management keep their offense off the field we should be good. 21-10 WHO DEY!!!!
Reply/Quote
The Spanish armada shows up again and this time the British are caught completely off guard because NOBODY expects the Spanish armada..much less the inquisition..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 12:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: The Spanish armada shows up again and this time the British are caught completely off guard because NOBODY expects the Spanish armada..much less the inquisition..

Given that Francis Drake had time to finish off a game of bowls (crown green rather than tenpin) before setting off to beat them last time around*, we should be okay provided we don't get attacked before the end of the 3rd quarter.

In any case, Marvin's half-time adjustments will probably cover it off.

* may not be actually true but it's a good story.
Reply/Quote
Is there a 50 point rule in the NFL?  We'll need it this week at our "home" away from home.  God I hate these London games. I think I've seen a total of 7 minutes of every game played over seas. And that's about the amount of people (7) in the stadium too.  What a way to piss away a Home game. 

Skins- 50
Bengals- 0
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 09:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: post-19994-0-16973800-1369918127.jpg]

Dude's just trying to steal my thunder, man.  Rant

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Going to be a tight game, but Kirk Cousins and Co will be too much for our defense.

I don't like that.

Redskins-27
Bengals-23
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2016, 02:16 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Going to be a tight game, but Kirk Cousins and Co will be too much for our defense.

I don't like that.

Redskins-27
Bengals-23

Well, at least you stayed with the 27-23 score thread. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Both Norman and Jordan Reid are supposed to play, not good for us.

Should be a closer game than i first thought, maybe 27-23 might just happen.

Just hope it is the good guys at 27. Cool
Reply/Quote