Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refs did it again
(12-05-2017, 01:40 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Except IT'S NOT A MYSTERY.
THE NFL AND REFS ARE BIASED IN FAVOR OF CERTAIN TEAMS... PERIOD.
The sooner you accept this reality the better off you'll be.  I just laugh at the obviousness of it, anymore.

I agree with this.  I didn't even bother watching the 4th quarter last night.  I knew what was going to happen.  and guess what, I woke up today without any BP problems, I slept like a baby, and I got to poke the wife last night.  None of that would have been possible if I would have stayed up and watched that shit show in PBS.  I am officially off the Marvin bandwagon, I want him gone at the end of the year, I'm tired of seeing such sloppiness from this team.  The WJIII play that should have pushed Bell out of bounds was the straw that broke the camel's back.  You don't see Super Bowl worthy teams "tackling" like that. Pathetic.  That's the kind of sloppiness that has become Marvin's MO with this team. No halftime adjustments.....the list goes on and on and on. 

That being said, even if we bring in Lombardi and Bill Walsh and Mike Ditka as our new coaches, none of it is going to change with the league and their biased officiating until the son of Paul steps down, retires, or kicks the bucket unexpectedly.  I'm convinced he pissed in Goodell's cereal bowl one morning and the all powerful Roger has it out for anything Bengal related. Hence the biased officiating. So, until he's gone......Apathy is how I will deal with being a fan of the orange and black. 

oh ya.....and **** the steAlers and their organization. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:56 PM)Antares Wrote: Not the refs

1) A Bengal watched a Steeler run past him for a touchdown. Why?

2) The Bengals let the the Steelahs. Score at the end of the first half with virtually no time left on the clock.

3) The Bengals committed a cheap shot on a touchdown pass that put them in a hole they could not get out of.

4) Their star receiver dropped an easy pass for a first down.

5) Marvin blew a 17 point lead at home against his arch rival.

And there you have it.

All true
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:06 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I agree with this.  I didn't even bother watching the 4th quarter last night.  I knew what was going to happen.  and guess what, I woke up today without any BP problems, I slept like a baby, and I got to poke the wife last night.  None of that would have been possible if I would have stayed up and watched that shit show in PBS.  I am officially off the Marvin bandwagon, I want him gone at the end of the year, I'm tired of seeing such sloppiness from this team.  The WJIII play that should have pushed Bell out of bounds was the straw that broke the camel's back.  You don't see Super Bowl worthy teams "tackling" like that. Pathetic.  That's the kind of sloppiness that has become Marvin's MO with this team. No halftime adjustments.....the list goes on and on and on. 

That being said, even if we bring in Lombardi and Bill Walsh and Mike Ditka as our new coaches, none of it is going to change with the league and their biased officiating until the son of Paul steps down, retires, or kicks the bucket unexpectedly.  I'm convinced he pissed in Goodell's cereal bowl one morning and the all powerful Roger has it out for anything Bengal related. Hence the biased officiating. So, until he's gone......Apathy is how I will deal with being a fan of the orange and black. 

oh ya.....and **** the steAlers and their organization. 

I think it has more to do with the fact that the Rooneys lobbied hard for ol Rog, and good ol Dan personally informed him in his hotel room that he had gotten the job.  Then they hugged. Sick

Yeah, this really happened.  Look it up.  How else do they continually get fines rescinded, and no suspensions for questionable hits, while even the great Patriots get suspensions.  There's a snake in the woodpile......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It seems that regardless of the sport,Refs have a tendency to call plays for the team with the best record!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:42 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: yes sir! And actually, the attendance was a shade over 59k, around 10k short of a sellout.

Minutes before the game started I honestly thought there was only going to be 35k people (roughly half full), but they spilled in around kickoff.

2nd and 3rd deck look mostly empty....I wish I knew the “real” number, I think they are allowed to count the tickets they unload on 3rd party ticket brokers like 333-SEAT and online companies. There was def not 59k in that stadium!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:30 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: 2nd and 3rd deck look mostly empty....I wish I knew the “real” number, I think they are allowed to count the tickets they unload on 3rd party ticket brokers like 333-SEAT and online companies. There was def not 59k in that stadium!

I agree, and I'd like to add I saw a crap ton of empty seats at the Atlanta/Minnesota game too.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:30 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: 2nd and 3rd deck look mostly empty....I wish I knew the “real” number, I think they are allowed to count the tickets they unload on 3rd party ticket brokers like 333-SEAT and online companies. There was def not 59k in that stadium!

Jim O reported it was 59,029. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:26 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I am surprised that no one on here was talking about the officiating, but then I remember how the TV crews painted the steeler playoff game in 2015 when I re-watched (puke) the game later on DVR and coaches' cuts.

Throughout the game, our interior pass rush...most Geno...was getting good pressure.  Time and time again, He was basically wrapped up and thrown to the ground.  One of the sacks, I think it was Dunlap got him as Geno was falling with a steeler draped around him in full on body-wrap mode.  Not one holding call all night.  Meanwhile, a bogus hold called on Gio takes away a TD.

I hope someone makes the vines of all the holds, but I would imagine the league didn't show them, at least not intentionally.

The out-of-bounds play on Bell was a clear case of how a bad call changed a behaviour.  We saw WJIII get a personal foul (unsportsmanlike, which is key) for an altercation when he was tied up with a steeler player. It should have been on both players, but it wasn't and it shouldn't have been the one (unsportsmanlike) that could get him ejected if he had one more.  With Jones injured on his INT, we were down to nothing backing up WJIII, that is why he let up on Bell on the sideline.  Bell's foot was right on the line.  If he was called out, the replay couldn't overturn it, but of course, it wasn't called out and replay similarly couldn't overturn it.

Piggy had a flop that would make the soccer world proud and got a drama queen "oh, my arm" as he laid on the ground which drew a flag for roughing.  Dalton took late shots all night, and one square in the back of his helmet (with a helmet)....no flags.

Dre had a PI call in the fourth quarter that was a beautiful defense of Brown.  It was complete bullshit.  The steeler defenders pushed AJ out of bounds and cut him off on routes all night without a single call.  

The NFL has lost me.  These games aren't real, and the Bengals have virtually no shot when the NFL wants two team with the same record going head to head next week on top of the NFL schedule.  All I can say is go pats...I think you actually might get more calls than pitt.  Hope you pound them.

No surprise, the Gio holding call was definately ticky-tacky. To take away a TD on something like that is complete BS.

But that is the thing, we all knew the refs would help out the Steelers as they always do, have to play aggressive in the
2nd half and put the game away. Once again under Marv we go conservative and let the other team back into it.

Thank God for the Pats as you say, otherwise this team would always be in the Superbowl with the clear bias that goes
on with these darlings. Watching the highlights it is pretty hilarious how the announcers call out plays like the Geno
roughing the passer call and say you just cannot do that or the Iloka head shot but are pretty quiet about the really
dirty plays like the Schuster hit.

Everything about that hit was dirty and they just said he shouldn't of stood over Burfict. The hit was dirty, he shouldn't
of made that hit, the mocking was just icing. Hate ESPN man, hope these guys lose MNF.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No surprise, the Gio holding call was definately ticky-tacky. To take away a TD on something like that is complete BS.

But that is the thing, we all knew the refs would help out the Steelers as they always do, have to play aggressive in the
2nd half and put the game away. Once again under Marv we go conservative and let the other team back into it.

Thank God for the Pats as you say, otherwise this team would always be in the Superbowl with the clear bias that goes
on with these darlings. Watching the highlights it is pretty hilarious how the announcers call out plays like the Geno
roughing the passer call and say you just cannot do that or the Iloka head shot but are pretty quiet about the really
dirty plays like the Schuster hit.

Everything about that hit was dirty and they just said he shouldn't of stood over Burfict. The hit was dirty, he shouldn't
of made that hit, the mocking was just icing. Hate ESPN man, hope these guys lose MNF.

To be fair, Gruden and McDonough called it like it was......

Reply/Quote
The Bengals self-destructed again. Stop blaming the refs for lack of discipline.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 04:41 PM)nickndfl Wrote: The Bengals self-destructed again. Stop blaming the refs for lack of discipline.

Jungle Noise is only for Bengals fans. However, you are free to post in any other section of the board.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 04:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: To be fair, Gruden and McDonough called it like it was......

Yeah, i didn't mean the Grude, the guys laughing while watching the highlights pissed me off.

Bunch of dicks that think the Steelers can do nothing wrong and our guys do nothing right.

To them the blind side dirty hit on Burfict was no big deal and the Geno roughing the passer was out of line. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 04:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, i didn't mean the Grude, the guys laughing while watching the highlights pissed me off.

Bunch of dicks that think the Steelers can do nothing wrong and our guys do nothing right.

To them the blind side dirty hit on Burfict was no big deal and the Geno roughing the passer was out of line. Shocked

Oh yeah.....my bad....yeah, I heard that shit as well.  Clowns......

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 04:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  Jungle Noise is only for Bengals fans. However, you are free to post in any other section of the board.  :andy:

Set him straight Holic.
Reply/Quote