Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reggie Nelson makes game-saving play for Raiders
If anyone could upload a .gif of the play, I would be grateful!

*EDIT* - I'm actually working on it, now.

[Image: 5Rm3tNO.gif]
Reply/Quote
too bad we don't still have nelson. And marvin jones. and our DC...and OC...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 05:25 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: too bad we don't still have nelson. And marvin jones. and our DC...and OC...

Well we had them all at one point...and didn't do squat. Almost as if the problem lies somewhere else  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yep, this year's team is vastly inferior to last season's.
Reply/Quote
That was a perfect textbook rib shot and Reggie was all over the place in that game good for him but too bad he won't get a ring this year like Shawn Williams is getting
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 05:25 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Well we had them all at one point...and didn't do squat. Almost as if the problem lies somewhere else  Mellow

Maybe...might have helped to have Andrew Dalton in the playoffs...xD.

Burfict comes back for 1 game, D only gives up 7 points.

Let's see what happens when Mr. glass redzone machine comes back.
Reply/Quote
So at this point has he done more to help this team in a Raiders uniform than Shawn Williams has in a Bengals uniform in 2016?
Reply/Quote
I didn't realize that I missed Reggie Nelson until I watched the Oakland - Baltimore game.  His best efforts often came in the last minutes of close games.
Reply/Quote
Dude is a STUD

This D should miss him badly
Reply/Quote
Rather give up on a player a year early then a year late.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 05:27 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: That was a perfect textbook rib shot and Reggie was all over the place in that game good for him but too bad he won't get a ring this year like Shawn Williams is getting

Is Shawn Williams getting married? Didn't know that.

(10-02-2016, 05:46 PM)J24 Wrote: Rather give up on a player a year early then a year late.

Might as well get rid of everyone then. Better a year early than a year late.

Nevermind that the Bengals safety play THIS year is extremely weak.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I miss Reggie Sad
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 06:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Is Shawn Williams getting married? Didn't know that.

Might as well get rid of everyone then. Better a year early than a year late.

Nevermind that the Bengals safety play THIS year is extremely weak.
The Raiders are dead last in passing yards. So has Reggie really helped them out that much? 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 06:55 PM)J24 Wrote: The Raiders are dead last in passing yards. So has Reggie really helped them out that much? 

Who cares if Reggie has helped the Raiders? I care if he would have helped the Bengals.

I'm pretty sure that Burfict playing for the Browns wouldn't make the Browns any better of a team, but he sure as hell helps the Bengals. Almost like there's more to a team than just one player, and more to a secondary's ability to stop the pass than just one safety.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 05:26 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Yep, this year's team is vastly inferior to last season's.

So far.  Room to grow and time to do it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
This is what kills me with the Bengals line of thought. Nelson earned a new contract here and was a top contributor, we let him go and don't resign him yet, Marvin Lewis can't win a playoff game to save his life and we give him extension after extension letting guys like Zim go to the Vikings.
Reply/Quote
^Preach it man. I'm with ya

On another note, when is glass-man set to return?

We are going to need him to trade punches with DALLAS.

They are good not great. So, we are comparable. Lol.
Reply/Quote
Hated to see Reggie go and am glad he is doing well.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
one thing, we lost to denver who is about to be 4-0 and happened to win the super bowl. and the stoolers who are a shot in the dark for us every year.

with mr. glass i think we have a chance, although I voted we wouldn't make the playoffs at 1-2. Burfict always decreases the points we give up. we had 2 superstars out, dalton is basically throwing to no-namers (hence AJ needing huge games for us to win). Get into the redzone and it's glass time.
Reply/Quote
I hated losing Reggie, and I think we miss him. I also think Iloka misses him, and is not playing as well with Williams.
Reply/Quote