Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remaining Schedule/Final Record?
(10-29-2017, 08:16 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: So I guess I'm going with 9-7. I really think 7-9, but the remaining schedule doesn't look that bad.

7-9 is about where I see it.

(10-29-2017, 08:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: While there are a bunch of below average teams on the schedule that look winnable...we could also lose to any of those teams except the Browns most likely.

I think the Bears have a powerful run game that will give us trouble for instance.

Jags and Bears both scare me. Teams that run extremely well and use their QB sparsely. Probably a lot of play action. That's how we've been killed in every playoff game. The Steelers routinely beat us by running it down our throats then throwing it over the top. We could win or lose any game on the schedule other than Steelers (auto L) and Browns (auto W).
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So we're at 3-4 and here's our remaining schedule:

@ Jaguars
@ Titans
@ Broncos
vs Browns
vs Steelers
vs Bears
@ Vikings
vs Lions
@ Ravens

Post your predictions.

L, W, L, W, L, L, L, W, L. Final record 6-10.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:16 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: So I guess I'm going with 9-7. I really think 7-9, but the remaining schedule doesn't look that bad.

The Colts were one of the "easier" wins on paper too. The B's didn't even cover the spread.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Canned and replaced with the best available candidate.  Replaced with Marv 2.0 is meaningless .
Wow! That's a nightmare scenario for sure. And,  I bet it comes true.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So we're at 3-4 and here's our remaining schedule:

@ Jaguars
@ Titans
@ Broncos
vs Browns
vs Steelers
vs Bears
@ Vikings
vs Lions
@ Ravens

Post your predictions.

Besides the Browns, there are no wins on that schedule.  4-12 it is.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So we're at 3-4 and here's our remaining schedule:

@ Jaguars
@ Titans
@ Broncos
vs Browns
vs Steelers
vs Bears
@ Vikings
vs Lions
@ Ravens

Post your predictions.

6-10 and good enough of a record to extend Marvins contract for 2 years...
Reply/Quote
We win the next 2 which I think we will. That should set us up for a run. I'm most concerned about broncos even more than the Steelers based on the speed of Broncos defense i don't see how we score. I will be extremely concerned about vikings if Bridgewater
is playing because mobile QB's give our d fits. My head says 8 -8 my heart says 11 -5
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 09:06 PM)GodFather Wrote: 6-10 and good enough of a record to extend Marvins contract for 2 years...

Dead cat bounce?

I'm sure ol' Hobspin will spin a masterpiece about Eifert's injury, Burfict's suspension and a young o-line that needed time to gel. 

He'll probably also mention all the close losses (GB and Houston so far). Oh, and the transition from Zampese to Lazor.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 09:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dead cat bounce?

I'm sure ol' Hobspin will spin a masterpiece about Eifert's injury, Burfict's suspension and a young o-line that needed time to gel. 

He'll probably also mention all the close losses (GB and Houston so far). Oh, and the transition from Zampese to Lazor.

The good ol' "The OL needs time to gel while rotating tackles" excuse. Brilliant. 
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 09:17 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: The good ol' "The OL needs time to gel while rotating tackles" excuse. Brilliant. 

Did they use that one after 2008 or 2010? Heck, maybe he used that one after 2016. I don't read bengals.com garbage anymore.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 09:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Did they use that one after 2008 or 2010? Heck, maybe he used that one after 2016. I don't read bengals.com garbage anymore.

I think they went "Injuries" on those seasons.

I honestly cant help but laugh at all the OL issues and they keep rotating as if it's getting better but it's actually getting worse just split 3 ways instead of 2. 
Reply/Quote

@ Jaguars...Loss
@ Titans......Win
@ Broncos...Loss
vs Browns....Win
vs Steelers....Win
vs Bears.........Win
@ Vikings......Loss
vs Lions.........Loss
@ Ravens......Win

Post your predictions.

8-8 

Which would be remarkable with this OL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Seems like it will be getting more and more tougher as season goes on!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote

He'll probably also mention all the close losses (GB and Houston so far). Oh, and the transition from Zampese to Lazor all while bending over and thanking Mike and asking for another.

Fixed it for you...
Reply/Quote
5-11
Reply/Quote
@ Jaguars = L
@ Titans = W
@ Broncos = L
vs Browns = W
vs Steelers = L
vs Bears = W
@ Vikings = L
vs Lions = L
@ Ravens = W

7-9, here we come. Marvin has some good things to build upon, gets one year extension. Sigh.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So we're at 3-4 and here's our remaining schedule:

@ Jaguars - Win 24-20
@ Titans - Win 27-23
@ Broncos Win 20-14
vs Browns Win 35-13
vs Steelers Win - 17-14
vs Bears Win 17-10
@ Vikings Loss - 27-20
vs Lions Win - 33-30
@ Ravens Win - 27-14

Post your predictions.

Our final record will be 11-5
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
4-12 at worst (beat Browns), 7-9 at best (beat Titans, Browns, Bears, Ravens).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

Yep. The reality is that every team in the NFL has injuries to key players. Also every team has close losses.
Reply/Quote
I am going to say 9-7
Wins- Jags, Titans, Bears, Lions, Steelers
losses-Broncos, Browns, Vikings
I still believe in the Defense and they will play a lot better. Also I think the Jags and Titans are way overrated and the Bengals will win close hard games. Browns upset us but we upset the Steelers . We miss the playoffs by one game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote