Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remaining Schedule/Final Record?
(10-29-2017, 09:06 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We win the next 2 which I think we will. That should set us up for a run. I'm most concerned about broncos even more than the Steelers based on the speed of Broncos defense i don't see how we score. I will be extremely concerned about vikings if Bridgewater
is playing because mobile QB's give our d fits. My head says 8 -8 my heart says 11 -5

How do you see the Jaguars game going for us to beat them?

We struggle to stop the run and they run the ball extremely well. Plus, they have a really good defense and pass rush.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 5 - 11

L @ Jaguars
L @ Titans
L @ Broncos
W vs Browns
L vs Steelers
W vs Bears
L @ Vikings
L vs Lions
L @ Ravens
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:18 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How do you see the Jaguars game going for us to beat them?

We struggle to stop the run and they run the ball extremely well. Plus, they have a really good defense and pass rush.

Thier a team that is young on offense and they haven't played in a lot of must win games so far in Thier careers. This is their first real big boy favored to win big game against a quality team game. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I'm guessing a generous 4 wins of the remaining, and that leaves them at 7-9...draft purgatory.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
6-10
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
10-6
Wild Card
Reply/Quote
5-11.

L @ Jaguars
L @ Titans
L @ Broncos
W vs Browns
L vs Steelers
L vs Bears
L @ Vikings
W vs Lions
L @ Ravens
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 09:30 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: 10-6
Wild Card

IF we finish 10-6...I'll retire from posting on this board.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So we're at 3-4 and here's our remaining schedule:

@ Jaguars
@ Titans
@ Broncos
vs Browns
vs Steelers
vs Bears
@ Vikings
vs Lions
@ Ravens

Post your predictions.

@ Jaguars L

@ Titans L
@ Broncos L 
vs Browns W
vs Steelers L
vs Bears W
@ Vikings L
vs Lions L 
@ Ravens W

6-10
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So we're at 3-4 and here's our remaining schedule:

@ Jaguars W
@ Titans W
@ Broncos L
vs Browns W
vs Steelers L
vs Bears W
@ Vikings L
vs Lions L
@ Ravens W

Post your predictions.

8-8, perfectly mediocre. Which will actually be pretty impressive with this o line and Marv/PA running the show
Reply/Quote
About the only "almost sure" win is against the Clowns ... and even that isn't a given. In fact, we may be their only chance not to go 0 for the season.

Most likely is 5-11 ... maybe 6-10 at best ... but I wouldn't be surprised at 3-13 or 4-12.
Reply/Quote
I will predict 4-12 and hope it is 3-13.

I think we get crushed by Jags next week.

They will run the ball down our throat and there is a good chance Dalton will get hurt.

Season then crashes.

McCarron has potential but he is no where close to Dalton and will also get killed by this offensive line if he takes Andy's place.

I would quit football if I were Dalton.

Why should he risk his life every week for this sorry organization who allows the two best players on a below average o-line to walk, fails to replace them in free agency or draft competition for bad players like Bodine, and  won't change failing coaches regardless of performance or facts including Paul Alexander much less Marv.
Reply/Quote

@ Jaguars
@ Titans
@ Broncos
vs Browns
vs Steelers
vs Bears
@ Vikings
vs Lions
@ Ravens

Post your predictions.

6-10.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
6-10, maybe 7-9

The Browns will be a win.

The Bears, Titans, and Ravens are all pretty winnable. I say they take one or two of these games.

Then they'll probably end up winning one of them that will surprise us all and give us hope for next season. Hopefully, it's against Pittsburgh.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:32 AM)bengals67 Wrote: I will predict 4-12 and hope it is 3-13.

I think we get crushed by Jags next week.

They will run the ball down our throat and there is a good chance Dalton will get hurt.

Season then crashes.

McCarron has potential but he is no where close to Dalton and will also get killed by this offensive line if he takes Andy's place.

I would quit football if I were Dalton.

Why should he risk his life every week for this sorry organization who allows the two best players on a below average o-line to walk, fails to replace them in free agency or draft competition for bad players like Bodine, and  won't change failing coaches regardless of performance or facts including Paul Alexander much less Marv.

Pretty sure that's how Palmer felt.....

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:32 AM)bengals67 Wrote: I would quit football if I were Dalton.

We shall see what happens, but the last two franchise QB's Mike Brown had filed their resignation papers and left on bad terms.  I thought Dalton would ride things out here and at least depart on decent terms, but Mike Brown is making that extremely difficult on him.

(10-30-2017, 11:47 AM)Wyche Wrote: Pretty sure that's how Palmer felt.....

This is what I thought, initially BUT now that I think about it I'd say Mike Brown has done Dalton way worse than he did Palmer.  At least Palmer got his massive pay-day here, Dalton takes a team-friendly deal and Mike Brown rewards his team loyalty by crying poor-mouth and letting the o-line destroy Dalton's sanity, health, and ability to build a resume impressive enough to get him out of this town.

What a guy.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:49 AM)Nately120 Wrote: We shall see what happens, but the last two franchise QB's Mike Brown had filed their resignation papers and left on bad terms.  I thought Dalton would ride things out here and at least depart on decent terms, but Mike Brown is making that extremely difficult on him.

I've never seen Dalton as upset as he was yesterday.  The look of disgust was evident.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: I've never seen Dalton as upset as we yesterday.  The look of disgust was evident.

What QB wouldn't be disgusted when his OL isn't as good as a college level OL?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:55 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: What QB wouldn't be disgusted when his OL isn't as good as a college level OL?

Oh, I agree, but that hasn't been Dalton in the past.  It really makes it even more evident how badly they are playing.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: I've never seen Dalton as upset as we yesterday.  The look of disgust was evident.

I can see why he's miserable, but he knew what he signed up for.  We really hoped and wished Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson were the reason this franchise couldn't turn the corner, but alas, the same old issues have infected another crop of talent.  
Reply/Quote