Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doing his homework
(10-02-2021, 01:26 PM)3wt Wrote: Truth!  I was at the game and was quiet with a sense of dread till we stopped them on the goal line at the end of the first half.  Gave me a cautious sense of hope looking forward to the  second  half. 

Love the way you described it.  It was truly a work of art on both sides of the ball.  My voice was gone by the end of the game.

How loud was it in the 2nd half? I don't think fans at home got a true sense of the noise through the announcers mics, as in previous games.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 01:26 PM)3wt Wrote: Truth!  I was at the game and was quiet with a sense of dread till we stopped them on the goal line at the end of the first half.  Gave me a cautious sense of hope looking forward to the  second  half. 

Love the way you described it.  It was truly a work of art on both sides of the ball.  My voice was gone by the end of the game.

That would've been a good game to go to. Yeah that 4th and goal stop was probably overlooked a little at the end but if they went up 21 it was probably over.
Reply/Quote
Watching the Joe and Boomer conversation: looks like he didn't wear a wristband last year, but is wearing one this year. Maybe it's the fact that Joe is given more freedom this year and allows him to view audibles by formation. Last year it was most likely; run what we call
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote