Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rep Rohrabacher: WH to unveil new marijuana reforms after election
(10-15-2018, 03:23 PM)samhain Wrote: I the WH had this in mind, why not do it before the midterms? 

The extra long delay is a tribute to pot smokers.  Stoners are never in a hurry to do anything.
(10-16-2018, 02:53 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I fully believe and expect the fearless POTUS would bring back the Purge, if it meant winning in 2020. 

Anything and everything less, will not be unexpected.  He may even lift the 2 term limit on the presidency. 

That's not as crazy as it sounds when you take into the reality of the Trumperverse that the best president we've ever had is the one who has absolutely no political experience.  We can't just elect another politician, be it D or R in 2024, we need another election of Trump or someone like him.

Who else is like Trump?  No one.  Ergo, we either need to elect Trump for 2+ more terms, or elect his son or something.  The toothpaste can't go back in the tube on this one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-16-2018, 02:53 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I fully believe and expect the fearless POTUS would bring back the Purge, if it meant winning in 2020. 

Anything and everything less, will not be unexpected.  He may even lift the 2 term limit on the presidency. 

Anyone who seriously thinks Trump can do that is suffering from a major case of TDS.