Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade
(02-15-2020, 08:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep

Nobody that's liked or backed Dalton has anything to eat crow about. In fact the fans/team/city should give him a ticker tape parade when he leaves for doing as well as he did, all things considered.

100% with ya. It's definitely time to move on, but we shouldn't kick him on the way out, and "Dalton defenders" have nothing to be ashamed of. The dude accomplished a ton. Just couldn't get the playoff win... but he's far from alone on that, considering our 30 year streak.
"Some teams will market and sell their fans winners. Other teams are marketing and selling hope." - Anonymous

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2020, 08:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: IF Brady does leave, I think Dalton is just the type of guy Billy B would go after. I saw an interesting idea floated the other day on Twitter of Andy to the Pats in exchange for the teams switching picks 23 and 33. Basically, the equivalent of trading him for a mid-3rd round pick, as far as point value.

What about trading both Dalton and a Tagged AJ to the Pats and getting 23 and keeping 33?
Reply/Quote
I just spoke with my brother, who lives in Charlotte, and he said there is quite a bit of buzz circulating that Andy Dalton might be a Panther next year.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2020, 05:42 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: I just spoke with my brother, who lives in Charlotte, and he said there is quite a bit of buzz circulating that Andy Dalton might be a Panther next year.

I can not remember a year with so many starting QBs around the league possibly being moved.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2020, 05:42 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: I just spoke with my brother, who lives in Charlotte, and he said there is quite a bit of buzz circulating that Andy Dalton might be a Panther next year.

Interesting.  Hmm

(02-18-2020, 05:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I can not remember a year with so many starting QBs around the league possibly being moved.

It will be different that is for sure.
Reply/Quote