Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Cohen to testify that Trump approved Tower meeting w Russians for dirt
(07-27-2018, 04:47 PM)jj22 Wrote: Thankfully there is Trump hate.

I'd hate for Americans to be fine with this behavior. Why would anyone support it? Honestly.  I don't get it. Who likes an insecure, egotistical, lying, cheating, conning, colluding, bully? An internet troll?  Someone who clearly takes advantage of his supporters on issues they are passionate about, issues he really doesn't care about (like kneeling, immigration, and America manufacturing). How do people think this is cool? Do you attract friends like that? Or are you like that in real life outside of this board? Do you raise your kids to be like Trump?

Folks really think this is good for the Presidency?

Weird, and kinda unfortunate.

The main thing I point out is that there has been Trump hate for decades from both sides of the proverbial aisle.  I get it, the guy has an R next to his name and he's saying things a minority percentage of the population wants to hear, but does that give him a clean slate for everyone?  Who knows, if some goofball celebrity like Hulk Hogan runs as a libertarian and wins in 2020 I might be the one going around telling everyone to give the Hulkster a chance. The haters want to focus on his epic racist rant and him turning on the Macho Man to join the NWO, but they should be focusing more on how he gave the federal deficit a big boot, buther!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-30-2018, 09:52 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The main thing I point out is that there has been Trump hate for decades from both sides of the proverbial aisle.  I get it, the guy has an R next to his name and he's saying things a minority percentage of the population wants to hear, but does that give him a clean slate for everyone?  Who knows, if some goofball celebrity like Hulk Hogan runs as a libertarian and wins in 2020 I might be the one going around telling everyone to give the Hulkster a chance.  The haters want to focus on his epic racist rant and him turning on the Macho Man to join the NWO, but they should be focusing more on how he gave the federal deficit a big boot, buther!

Bingo.  There is a percentage of the population willing to hold their nose/forget everything the knew because "their guy" (a republican) won.

And they HAVE to defend him (now) because he's their guy. They are the "give him a chance" "he'll learn on the job" "he's a successful businessman" crowd who are willing to ignore what they see and hear and believe what he tells them is the REAL truth.

Anyone who stuck to their guns and stayed consistent is a "hater" who suffers from "TDS" rather than someone who acknowledges what Trump always was and how he always acted.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-30-2018, 10:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: Bingo.  There is a percentage of the population willing to hold their nose/forget everything the knew because "their guy" (a republican) won.

And they HAVE to defend him (now) because he's their guy. They are the "give him a chance" "he'll learn on the job" "he's a successful businessman" crowd who are willing to ignore what they see and hear and believe what he tells them is the REAL truth.

Anyone who stuck to their guns and stayed consistent is a "hater" who suffers from "TDS" rather than someone who acknowledges what Trump always was and how he always acted.

Yep.  There is a reason Trump left the Reform Party and latched onto a major party before making a serious bid at a high office.  Odd that the people who claim he is a cunning and sometimes conniving businessman are the same ones who refuse to believe they're being sold a bill of false goods.  Meanwhile, the people who claim he couldn't shill to save his life are saying how duped his followers are.  Wacky.

Then again, I blame the two party system for turning Trump from a Ross Perot-style nuisance into the actual president.
(07-30-2018, 10:43 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Yep.  There is a reason Trump left the Reform Party and latched onto a major party before making a serious bid at a high office.  Odd that the people who claim he is a cunning and sometimes conniving businessman are the same ones who refuse to believe they're being sold a bill of false goods.  Meanwhile, the people who claim he couldn't shill to save his life are saying how duped his followers are.  Wacky.

Then again, I blame the two party system for turning Trump from a Ross Perot-style nuisance into the actual president.

There are always fools.  "A sucker is born every minute" as the old saying goes.

If you know the story of how Vince McMahon tricked everyone in the industry when he took over the old WWF you can see why his family and Trump's get along so well.

Minus the steroid use.   Smirk
Rudy is now changing his tune and refusing to deny Collusion and now saying Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian spy's but didn't attend.

The tapes have broke open this case and it's not looking good for Trump.

Quite possibly the smoking gun.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(07-30-2018, 03:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: Rudy is now changing his tune and refusing to deny Collusion and now saying Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian spy's but didn't attend.

Rudy also said that collusion is not a crime...not that Trump colluded. Of course.
(07-30-2018, 03:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: Rudy is now changing his tune and refusing to deny Collusion and now saying Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian spy's but didn't attend.

Is this the one where they were getting dirt or trying to? Not collusion.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

So far isn't Trump's only participation paying off mistresses? The guy has multiple kids by multiple affairs and brags about sexually assaulting women; this isn't anything we didn't already know.
(07-30-2018, 05:09 PM)Benton Wrote: So far isn't Trump's only participation paying off mistresses? The guy has multiple kids by multiple affairs and brags about sexually assaulting women; this isn't anything we didn't already know.

The issue involves Cohen paying for it and whether or not that amounts to an illegal campaign expenditure and where the source of the repayment came from. Nothing impeachment worthy, of course, but certainly illegal in the eyes of the FEC. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-30-2018, 04:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: Rudy also said that collusion is not a crime...not that Trump colluded. Of course.

Trump has just repeated the same line
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]