Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revenge for Juju's hit on Burfict
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
There not many players that were there in 2017 from that game. Doubt it had an impact on the hit but the dancing on the logo probably pissed the players off.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Sounds like total BS.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Not for nothin', but I haven't noticed anyone point out the JuJu bounced right back up after taking that hit. I don't like he guy either, but he's a tough mother****er...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 12:36 AM)jason Wrote: Not for nothin', but I haven't noticed anyone point out the JuJu bounced right back up after taking that hit. I don't like he guy either, but he's a tough mother****er...

He only had 3 catches for 15 yds though. Idk how many targets he had, but I bet he was hearing footsteps all night after that hit.

And yeah, the Burfict thing is bs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I enjoyed him getting nailed. JuJu is probably my 2nd most hated Steeler WR behind Ward.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 12:07 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

More unnamed sources. It must be great to be able to post anything you want and attribute it to unnamed sources. Bell knocked the crap out of Schuster for doing this dance on the B, and even commented on it prior to the game. Taylor has brought in the type of players, like Bell, who will not be disrespected but who play within the rules. That's why he brought in players from Playoff teams and team captains. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 12:36 AM)jason Wrote: Not for nothin', but I haven't noticed anyone point out the JuJu bounced right back up after taking that hit. I don't like he guy either, but he's a tough mother****er...

Yeah, he bounced right up to get run over again.   Hilarious

He is a tough guy and a solid WR, but like so many steelers, a colossal douchebag.   
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 09:50 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, he bounced right up to get run over again.   Hilarious

He is a tough guy and a solid WR, but like so many steelers, a colossal douchebag.   

Which truly is something that happens when players go to that organization for some reason. Bud Dupree was a decent person while at UK. It's like they have a position coach for douchebag or something.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 02:56 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I enjoyed him getting nailed. JuJu is probably my 2nd most hated Steeler WR behind Ward.

I know you didn't ask, but, my steeler hatred list would go like this:

Fat, rapist pig
Crines Ward
Mike Tomlin
David DeCastro (always seemed to punk Burfict and get a flag out of it)
Every official that ever called a Bengals/steelers game
Joey Porter (Thanks NC, forgot him for a moment....)
Antonio Brown
Troy Polumalu (not very fair, because it is largely because the guy was so good but always lead with his head)
Every fat, uneducated loser that cheers for the steelers as though it somehow makes them less of a loser by cheering for a team that wins.  Usually also a buckeye fan (because pitt U sucks ass), Yankees fan (because the pirates suck ass), and Lakers fan.  
Roger Goodell (because he is essentially a steeler)
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 09:55 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Which truly is something that happens when players go to that organization for some reason. Bud Dupree was a decent person while at UK. It's like they have a position coach for douchebag or something.

It's their coach.  I would love to have a coach that personified toughness without being such a pompous jerk.  Everyone loves the guy as a coach (for now, it seems to change as soon as they start losing and now that they have been exposed as frauds....) but I think he has a great roster to work with and has had the fortune of some bad Bengal and Browns teams in their division.  

I can't wait until the last week of the season.  I would be so thrilled if they lost to the Colts, and then got smoked by the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 10:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I know you didn't ask, but, my steeler hatred list would go like this:

Fat, rapist pig
Crines Ward
Mike Tomlin
Antonio Brown
Troy Polumalu (not very fair, because it is largely because the guy was so good but always lead with his head)
Every fat, uneducated loser that cheers for the steelers as though it somehow makes them less of a loser by cheering for a team that wins.  Usually also a buckeye fan (because pitt U sucks ass), Yankees fan (because the pirates suck ass), and Lakers fan.  

Tomlin tripping a player running for a TD by the sideline should have had him banned from the NFL. Goodell never had or has the balls to do that.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 10:06 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Tomlin tripping a player running for a TD by the sideline should have had him banned from the NFL. Goodell never had or has the balls to do that.

Why would Goodell work against the bastards that got him his position that pays, what $40 million per year?  

If only that stupid piece of shyt would realize how much better the league would be if every team and their fan base thought they had a legitimate shot.   Right now, without fantasy football and gambling, this league would be in trouble.  And the younger generation doesn't seem to care about it at all.  
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 10:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I know you didn't ask, but, my steeler hatred list would go like this:

Fat, rapist pig
Crines Ward
Mike Tomlin
Antonio Brown

Where’s “Jerry” Porter??

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 01:19 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He only had 3 catches for 15 yds though. Idk how many targets he had, but I bet he was hearing footsteps all night after that hit.

And yeah, the Burfict thing is bs.

He only bounced back up because he didn't get his bell rung.  Had it been a head shot like he gave Burfict he would've been done for the night.  He should consider himself lucky.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 10:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It's their coach.  I would love to have a coach that personified toughness without being such a pompous jerk.  Everyone loves the guy as a coach (for now, it seems to change as soon as they start losing and now that they have been exposed as frauds....) but I think he has a great roster to work with and has had the fortune of some bad Bengal and Browns teams in their division.  

I can't wait until the last week of the season.  I would be so thrilled if they lost to the Colts, and then got smoked by the Browns.

The Colts game is in Pittsburgh and that should be a great game to watch. If the Steelers lose, then they go to Cleveland with them and the Browns with identical records (unless the Jets win two in a row, ha ha). That's the game of the year.

JuJu's hit on Burfict three years ago was a malicious cheap shot. The one delivered by the boys on Monday night was good, tough defensive football with great execution on the challenge by Zac. 
Reply/Quote

Guy really isn't a WR1 though. He benefitted so much from Antonio Brown drawing the best CB and double coverage.
He's averaging less than 50 YPG, which would put him yet again well under 1000 yards by season's end.
He's set to hit FA this offseason, so I wonder if the Steelers offer him a WR1 contract or tag him.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Over/Under on his source being JuJu.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I ain't buying it. Vonn talked before the game about it, and then he made good on his promise. Mac was in his face a few times as well. Neither of them were here when Burfict got laid out.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 10:14 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Where’s “Jerry” Porter??

Yeah, Jerry gots to be on that list, and near the top.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote