Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riots at the Inauguration
(01-27-2017, 05:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was unaware Trump was running for POTUS when he made such comments. I too enjoy grabbing a VJ from time to time and I have kissed a girl or two without asking first.

I'll be sure to bring that up if you want to be POTUS.   ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-27-2017, 05:15 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So because of that Obama = Trump? Im not following the logic.

Interesting. What if I put it this way? The extreme outliers represent the foundation of the movement. So I bet you and the other Trumpets that are still talking about Madonna have been getting all over Trump for the hate groups fighting for him right?

Not sure what you are trrying to say here, but I have seen Trump disavow any support he has gotten from hate groups. Are you saying folks should be critical of that?

I would be curious as to what you considered an extreme outlier at the Woman's March. Most like one that was pro-life as it was made known that those types of women were not welcome.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-27-2017, 05:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure what you are trrying to say here, but I have seen Trump disavow any support he has gotten from hate groups. Are you saying folks should be critical of that?

I would be curious as to what you considered an extreme outlier at the Woman's March. Most like one that was pro-life as it was made known that those types of women were not welcome.

That is a false narrative. A pro-life group was removed from the sponsors, but there were many pro-life marchers and there were no issues with them.

http://stlouisreview.com/article/2017-01-26/pro-life-groups-felt

Doesn't fit the narrative, though. And truthfully, I don't like that they removed them from the sponsorship and have yet to hear a good reason why other than they had other sponsors threaten to pull out. Which may or may not be true, but that was a rumor.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(01-27-2017, 05:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That is a false narrative. A pro-life group was removed from the sponsors, but there were many pro-life marchers and there were no issues with them.

http://stlouisreview.com/article/2017-01-26/pro-life-groups-felt

Doesn't fit the narrative, though. And truthfully, I don't like that they removed them from the sponsorship and have yet to hear a good reason why other than they had other sponsors threaten to pull out. Which may or may not be true, but that was a rumor.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/27/march-for-life-womens-march-anti-abortion-left-out/97145694/

We can trade links all night long and I'll bet you run out of them long before I do. You can say that making it known that folks that supported Pro Life were unwelcomed at the march to be a "false narrative" and I will say it is spot on. Guess we'll have to let folks to draw their own conclusion. Hopefully they can do so without bias. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-27-2017, 08:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/27/march-for-life-womens-march-anti-abortion-left-out/97145694/

We can trade links all night long and I'll bet you run out of them long before I do. You can say that making it known that folks that supported Pro Life were unwelcomed at the march to be a "false narrative" and I will say it is spot on. Guess we'll have to let folks to draw their own conclusion. Hopefully they can do so without bias. 

Pro-life group sharing a positive experience being welcomed marching in an event your article claims they weren't welcome at. Just an interesting paradox.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR