Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rob GronBurfict
I hope they suspend him for the next TWO games.  Wink

https://www.facebook.com/nflrt/videos/1489249171204207/
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 10:45 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I hope they suspend him for the next TWO games.  Wink

https://www.facebook.com/nflrt/videos/1489249171204207/

That's little closer to a Steelers-type play than a Burfict-type play. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 10:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's little closer to a Steelers-type play than a Burfict-type play. 
That's straight up worse than anything either has done.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 10:56 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: That's straight up worse than anything either has done.

Old dude Cody whatever his name is, and the dude from Pittsburgh that sodomized that guy in a pile were both worse. I think Burfict has done worse too. The hit he put on Max Williams comes to mind.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 10:56 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: That's straight up worse than anything either has done.

Yep. That's straight outta the '70's Raiders playbook. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 10:59 PM)jason Wrote: Old dude Cody whatever his name is, and the dude from Pittsburgh that sodomized that guy in a pile were both worse. I think Burfict has done worse too. The hit he put on Max Williams comes to mind.
I think elbowing a guy in the back of the head, out of bounds and after the play is over is worse than fisting that guys asshole. And stuff between the whistles I forgive a lot more than after. At least Burficts after whistle stuff, steps and ankle twists, aren't vicious and have a less likelihood of injury. That elbow could easily seriously injure that guy.   
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 11:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I think elbowing a guy in the back of the head, out of bounds and after the play is over is worse than fisting that guys asshole. And stuff between the whistles I forgive a lot more than after. At least Burficts after whistle stuff, steps and ankle twists, aren't vicious and have a less likelihood of injury. That elbow could easily seriously injure that guy.   

The more I watch the Gronk hit, the worse it looks... It's pretty dirty. I still think your O lineman launching himself on that pile, and Burfict's shot on Williams away from the play are just worse. Gronk does get away with some stuff though. He was taunting Burfict, and they got into it when the Bengals last played the Patriots.

I also remember Suggs hitting a Steeler RB in the knee from behind while he was stood up... I don't remember who he was. It was 3-4 years ago.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Are you sure?!

Mike Mitchell launching himself at a defenseless player who wasn't making a football move is different from what Gronk did?  How do you figure?

If that center doesn't flip him and the quarterback isn't paying attention, Mitchell likely hits him helmet-to-helmet, which is worse than bicep-to-helmet.

Why was that ok of Mitchell but this is unimaginably vicious?
Reply/Quote
Steelers are REALLY in your heads if you try to make in game, during play hits equal to what Gronk did.

The guy was down...even touched by another Patriot player...and Gronk get a running start and hits the guy in the back on the helmet.  Now the rookie has in the concussion protocol.

And his "apology"?  Well he was frustrated because he didn't get some calls.

What a child.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: Steelers are REALLY in your heads if you try to make in game, during play hits equal to what Gronk did.

The guy was down...even touched by another Patriot player...and Gronk get a running start and hits the guy in the back on the helmet.  Now the rookie has in the concussion protocol.

And his "apology"?  Well he was frustrated because he didn't get some calls.

What a child.

Yeah, and Gronk was pretty childish on that play, too.
Reply/Quote
That's pretty bad. That's worse than just about any between the whistles plays.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 01:49 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are you sure?!

Mike Mitchell launching himself at a defenseless player who wasn't making a football move is different from what Gronk did?  How do you figure?

If that center doesn't flip him and the quarterback isn't paying attention, Mitchell likely hits him helmet-to-helmet, which is worse than bicep-to-helmet.

Why was that ok of Mitchell but this is unimaginably vicious?

Mike Mitchell bad mouthed your Alma Mater and you hate him, we get it.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 12:23 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Mike Mitchell bad mouthed your Alma Mater and you hate him, we get it.

I admit I don't keep up on everything Brad.  What happened?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 12:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I admit I don't keep up on everything Brad.  What happened?

I'm not 100% but something like MM went to HS where Brad did and transferred after his sophomore or junior year and had some disparaging things to say after he left. He's admitted to having a personal dislike for him and I guess I understand "not liking him." But Brad takes it another level to the point where it seems unhealthy.

Brad, care to clairify?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 12:58 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I'm not 100% but something like MM went to HS where Brad did and transferred after his sophomore or junior year and had some disparaging things to say after he left.  He's admitted to having a personal dislike for him and I guess I understand "not liking him." But Brad takes it another level to the point where it seems unhealthy.  

Brad, care to clairify?

Oh high school.  I think I recall Brad went to Cov Cath.  Total dump.   Wink  Actually the lady who cooks for their baseball games concessions makes a pretty mean burger.  For a concession stand.  I would have had a second, but my son's team had already run ruled them by then.   Hilarious    

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 11:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I think elbowing a guy in the back of the head, out of bounds and after the play is over is worse than fisting that guys asshole.

This is up for debate, as I can't really think of many things worse than a man forcibly inserting part of his anatomy into my rectum.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 01:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is up for debate, as I can't really think of many things worse than a man forcibly inserting part of his anatomy into my rectum.

Worse for which party?

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 12:23 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Mike Mitchell bad mouthed your Alma Mater and you hate him, we get it.
Typical Steelers fan.

Avoid admitting that something that someone did on your team was far dirtier than what someone else did and take an objective post that points it out and try to make it subjective.

It's hilarious how horrible you Steelers fans are at smack talk and at debating things in general.

Please point out how my showing what Mitchell did was in any way showing bias.  Please do that.
(12-04-2017, 12:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I admit I don't keep up on everything Brad.  What happened?
Nothing relevant to what Mitchell did for the Steelers, but they'll do anything to try and redirect a discussion to keep from admitting that they're hypocrites and that their team is a bunch of trashballs.
(12-04-2017, 12:58 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I'm not 100% but something like MM went to HS where Brad did and transferred after his sophomore or junior year and had some disparaging things to say after he left.  He's admitted to having a personal dislike for him and I guess I understand "not liking him." But Brad takes it another level to the point where it seems unhealthy.  

Brad, care to clairify?

Close.  

My high school gave him pretty much free tuition (I think he had to do some work for the school, cleaning and things, but nothing serious), and then he took a shit on the school and transferred to our biggest and most hated rival (and usually our biggest obstacle for a state title) with two other kids his senior year.

However, as I pointed out above, that had nothing to do with him attempting a dirty play than what Gronk did, but Steelers fans try to turn it around to avoid admitting that they're hypocrites.  
Reply/Quote
I knew he went to OU, but I had no idea he was from around here.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 02:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Typical Steelers fan.

Avoid admitting that something that someone did on your team was far dirtier than what someone else did and take an objective post that points it out and try to make it subjective.

It's hilarious how horrible you Steelers fans are at smack talk and at debating things in general.

Please point out how my showing what Mitchell did was in any way showing bias.  Please do that.
Nothing relevant to what Mitchell did for the Steelers, but they'll do anything to try and redirect a discussion to keep from admitting that they're hypocrites and that their team is a bunch of trashballs.

Close.  

My high school gave him pretty much free tuition (I think he had to do some work for the school, cleaning and things, but nothing serious), and then he took a shit on the school and transferred to our biggest and most hated rival (and usually our biggest obstacle for a state title) with two other kids his senior year.

However, as I pointed out above, that had nothing to do with him attempting a dirty play than what Gronk did, but Steelers fans try to turn it around to avoid admitting that they're hypocrites.  

If it makes you feel better, the impression I get is that Steelers fans aren't his biggest fans anymore either.

Reply/Quote