Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call - Going to game this Sunday
::raises hand::

First of my 3 games this season I'm making the trip for! Can't wait!!!
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Yes Sir.. Always.. long time season ticket holder
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Section 231. Only 2nd game ever.
Reply/Quote
I won't be there
Reply/Quote
I will be there to watch Denver get destroyed
Reply/Quote
I'll be there in spirit. Will be watching for sure. Nervous as hell
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 08:59 AM)Andy2AJ Wrote: I'll be there in spirit. Will be watching for sure. Nervous as hell

Same for me.  Just can't afford a game this year.  But I'll be pacin' the living room.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll be there. Season tickets in 151. Unfortunately I gotta leave in the fourth quarter to go coach my son's flag football team, but I'm hoping the Bengals have it wrapped up by then (wishful thinking, I know).
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 11:31 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: ::raises hand::

First of my 3 games this season I'm making the trip for! Can't wait!!!

Yep, will be there
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Will be rockin it from 317
Reply/Quote
Section 108

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Will be there in 106! Who-Dey!
Reply/Quote
I've been a Bengals fan since 1989... I'm coming all the way from Victoria, BC, Canada. This will be my first time watching the Bengals in Cincy ever. Who Dey from section 341!
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 02:52 PM)likwit19 Wrote: I've been a Bengals fan since 1989... I'm coming all the way from Victoria, BC, Canada. This will be my first time watching the Bengals in Cincy ever. Who Dey from section 341!

Who Dey!!  Hope you see a win!!
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 02:52 PM)likwit19 Wrote: I've been a Bengals fan since 1989... I'm coming all the way from Victoria, BC, Canada. This will be my first time watching the Bengals in Cincy ever. Who Dey from section 341!

All the best.

I made the drive from Toronto 3 times since 2012, but now since I'm out in Calgary, flights are too costly.

If not for a recent car accident, I was heading down to Dallas with a buddy from Toronto and I was going to head to Cincy for the Eagles game.

Have a great time! Tell people you're from Canada and they'll be nice to you... and give quizzical looks as to how you're a Bengals fan lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 09:32 AM)NKYRob Wrote: I'll be there.  Season tickets in 151. Unfortunately I gotta leave in the fourth quarter to go coach my son's flag football team, but I'm hoping the Bengals have it wrapped up by then (wishful thinking, I know).

If Nuge is lining up for a FG as you're walking out, do yourself a favor and don't look back  Smirk

STH, will be there loud and proud as we (hopefully) tame the Donkeys.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Rep for dedication. Long way to come.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Hands in? Can we get a hands in?
Reply/Quote
I'll be watching the game from home. Then, the Steelers/Eagles game right after. I'm hoping for the best outcomes. You know what they are. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Absolutely!
Reply/Quote