Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money
::raises hand::

Was only going to get a color rush jersey and then stumbled upon some other stuff that I "needed" and a jersey for my little guy. Damn this slow workday! Eating up my wallet.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:08 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: ::raises hand::

Was only going to get a color rush jersey and then stumbled upon some other stuff that I "needed" and a jersey for my little guy. Damn this slow workday! Eating up my wallet.

Who's jersey you get?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who's jersey you get?

Dalton for me, figured it was finally time. For my little guy, Gio.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:15 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Dalton for me, figured it was finally time. For my little guy, Gio.

Nice!  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
thinking about a color rush uni not sure who I want though.... lots of good players to choose from.
Reply/Quote
Yeah I wrote in the other thread that I'll get one and now I will!

Gio-van might be the guy, but I'm thinking about getting Ceej, as he's a baller.

Edit* aaaaaand just saw that they only have AJ and Andy. They'll be losing a ton of money if they only have it open to those two players...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:26 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: thinking about a color rush uni not sure who I want though....  lots of good players to choose from.

Nick Vigil of course!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:26 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: thinking about a color rush uni not sure who I want though....  lots of good players to choose from.

I can only pick from AJ or Andy, nobody is selectable.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Pretty good price on them, $79.99. They are selling for $149.99 on NFL shop!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I was thinking of buying my father an Iloka jersey.. im not sure if he would wear it... he might to be a nice guy haha (We live in Boise where George played college ball)

Does anyone know where to get those fake jerseys for cheap? I've seen a friend with the "knock off" jerseys, and they don't look too shabby.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:07 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I can only pick from AJ or Andy, nobody is selectable.

I was thinking of getting Andy for me and AJ for the wife...
Reply/Quote
Purchased a number 18. Got a black Dalton already and various t-shirts.
Reply/Quote
I haven't got a jersey yet, but I have a slew of t-shirts, and I just counted......8 hoodies.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Waiting for a chinese counterfeit Ninja
Reply/Quote
Strange, but it looks like they made a Carson Palmer color rush Bengals jersey!

[Image: nike-carson-palmer-oakland-raiders-limit...-white.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[attachment=255][attachment=253][attachment=254]

The Color Rush #18 should fit nicely for game day garb!
Reply/Quote

You sound like a poser. Guarantee you had a Jets jacket in high school or something.

Oh, wait. Let me guess, now you're going to claim you're meeting up with a bunch of life long friends for the home opener, too? Now, rustle up me A plate of that spicey sausage.

Get a real job, you soccer playing hippie. 
Reply/Quote

Just told my wife i decided i want one. I'm not a big jersey guy...but i really like the look of these. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 09:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just told my wife i decided i want one. I'm not a big jersey guy...but i really like the look of these. 

I tells ya, the appeal of these things is just lost on me but it's all good to see people pumped about something.  I recall a buddy of mine wearing an all white with black lettering Steelers jersey a few years ago and me (and him, to an extent) wondering just what the appeal of the thing was.
Reply/Quote

My little guy also was due for an AJ Green jersey! Gotta show the family colors!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote