Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money (/Thread-Roll-Call-Just-gave-Mike-Brown-some-money)

Pages: 1 2

Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - WestCoastBengalsFan - 09-13-2016

::raises hand::

Was only going to get a color rush jersey and then stumbled upon some other stuff that I "needed" and a jersey for my little guy. Damn this slow workday! Eating up my wallet.

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - Nicomo Cosca - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 12:08 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: ::raises hand::

Was only going to get a color rush jersey and then stumbled upon some other stuff that I "needed" and a jersey for my little guy. Damn this slow workday! Eating up my wallet.

Who's jersey you get?

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - WestCoastBengalsFan - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 12:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who's jersey you get?

Dalton for me, figured it was finally time. For my little guy, Gio.

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - Nicomo Cosca - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 12:15 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Dalton for me, figured it was finally time. For my little guy, Gio.

Nice!  ThumbsUp

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - XenoMorph - 09-13-2016

thinking about a color rush uni not sure who I want though.... lots of good players to choose from.

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-13-2016

Yeah I wrote in the other thread that I'll get one and now I will!

Gio-van might be the guy, but I'm thinking about getting Ceej, as he's a baller.

Edit* aaaaaand just saw that they only have AJ and Andy. They'll be losing a ton of money if they only have it open to those two players...

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 12:26 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: thinking about a color rush uni not sure who I want though....  lots of good players to choose from.

Nick Vigil of course!

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 12:26 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: thinking about a color rush uni not sure who I want though....  lots of good players to choose from.

I can only pick from AJ or Andy, nobody is selectable.

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - bengalguy71 - 09-13-2016

Pretty good price on them, $79.99. They are selling for $149.99 on NFL shop!!!!!!

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - GreenCornBengal - 09-13-2016

I was thinking of buying my father an Iloka jersey.. im not sure if he would wear it... he might to be a nice guy haha (We live in Boise where George played college ball)

Does anyone know where to get those fake jerseys for cheap? I've seen a friend with the "knock off" jerseys, and they don't look too shabby.

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - XenoMorph - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 01:07 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I can only pick from AJ or Andy, nobody is selectable.

I was thinking of getting Andy for me and AJ for the wife...

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - bengalguy71 - 09-13-2016

Purchased a number 18. Got a black Dalton already and various t-shirts.

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - Tiger Teeth - 09-13-2016

I haven't got a jersey yet, but I have a slew of t-shirts, and I just counted......8 hoodies.

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - Rattler - 09-13-2016

Waiting for a chinese counterfeit Ninja

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - Nately120 - 09-14-2016

Strange, but it looks like they made a Carson Palmer color rush Bengals jersey!

[Image: nike-carson-palmer-oakland-raiders-limit...-white.jpg]

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - bengalguy71 - 09-14-2016

[attachment=255][attachment=253][attachment=254]

The Color Rush #18 should fit nicely for game day garb!

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - PDub80 - 09-14-2016

You sound like a poser. Guarantee you had a Jets jacket in high school or something.

Oh, wait. Let me guess, now you're going to claim you're meeting up with a bunch of life long friends for the home opener, too? Now, rustle up me A plate of that spicey sausage.

Get a real job, you soccer playing hippie. 

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - rfaulk34 - 09-14-2016

Just told my wife i decided i want one. I'm not a big jersey guy...but i really like the look of these. 

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - Nately120 - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 09:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just told my wife i decided i want one. I'm not a big jersey guy...but i really like the look of these. 

I tells ya, the appeal of these things is just lost on me but it's all good to see people pumped about something.  I recall a buddy of mine wearing an all white with black lettering Steelers jersey a few years ago and me (and him, to an extent) wondering just what the appeal of the thing was.

RE: Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money - GodFather - 09-14-2016

My little guy also was due for an AJ Green jersey! Gotta show the family colors!  ThumbsUp