Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call - Just gave Mike Brown some money
I got a Dalton one and it's gonna be here on Saturday! Just in time for the squeelers! Love the look of them. Ordered from Nike last night checked this morning and appears to be sold out
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 09:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I tells ya, the appeal of these things is just lost on me but it's all good to see people pumped about something.  I recall a buddy of mine wearing an all white with black lettering Steelers jersey a few years ago and me (and him, to an extent) wondering just what the appeal of the thing was.

Yeah, it's lost on me too.  Plus, I just look fat in white...........
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 09:36 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, it's lost on me too.  Plus, I just look fat in white...........

[Image: H1-121029956.jpg&cci_ts=20121024165232&E...ExactW=320]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 09:36 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, it's lost on me too.  Plus, I just look fat in white...........
Me too..... and never red...lol
Ho...ho...ho...

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Wait, shouldn't Mike Brown be paying you to advertise the team for him instead of you paying him to do free advertising for him? Think about it..Suppose that you use Charmin toilet paper for, well, you know..Would you pay for and wear a Charmin tshirt to promote Charmin? I guess some of you probably would.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I can't find an all black Burfict jersey like AJ Greens. If anyone see it, please let me know.
Thanks, Rascal

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:26 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: thinking about a color rush uni not sure who I want though....  lots of good players to choose from.

I'm fairly tall and athletic, so I thought I would get Peko or Sims.

I love it when a 6'5" 350lb dude gets an AJ Green....but its all good!  Whatever people want.  I do like the color rush jerseys a lot....anyone have a link for knockoffs (cheap bastard)
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 06:26 AM)grampahol Wrote: Wait,  shouldn't Mike Brown be paying you to advertise the team for him instead of you paying him to do free advertising for him? Think about it..Suppose that you use Charmin toilet paper for, well, you know..Would you pay for and wear a Charmin tshirt to promote Charmin?  I guess some of you probably would.. lol

I sent Mikey the bill, still waiting on his check to clear, could be a while I'm told...   Tongue
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 08:37 PM)PDub80 Wrote: You sound like a poser. Guarantee you had a Jets jacket in high school or something.

Oh, wait. Let me guess, now you're going to claim you're meeting up with a bunch of life long friends for the home opener, too? Now, rustle up me A plate of that spicey sausage.

Get a real job, you soccer playing hippie. 

You sound like a guy that had an Eagles jacket in junior high.  Wink

See you in about a week buddy! Don't forget to get me from the airport!
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote