Poll: NFL Rookie of the Year Frontrunners After Week 4?
Kenny Picket
George Pickens
Dark Horse/Underdog Canidate
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie of the Year Frontrunners After Week 4
1 vote per person
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bailey Zappe
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's still early, but so far my favorite for OROY is Dameon Pierce. Averaging 5.2 ypc, 313 rushing yards and 2 TDs on 60 attempts. He blew up against the Chargers yesterday, going 14 attempts for 131 yards and a TD. I expect him to build on that game and become a consistent 100 yard rusher within this year.

For receivers, I really like Chris Olave. Even with sub par quarterbacks so far this year, Olave has produced 335 yards on 21 receptions and a touchdown. 16 yards per reception is 4th overall among rookies, but the three above him have 1 catch, 3 catches and 7 catches.

I do think now that Pickett is playing, either he or Pickins could emerge as the front runner. We'll see how they play in the coming weeks (which are absolutely brutal, by the way. Bills, Bucs, Dolphins and Eagles in the next 4 weeks? Jesus Christ, what a murderers's row.)
Reply/Quote
Not a Bengal. Our top picks don't see the field.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 07:43 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Bailey Zappe

Zappe > Pick it!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 03:12 AM)6andcounting Wrote: 1 vote per person

I've seen it for a while now but what is the point of your picture? Is it Michael Jordan on Hill's body? Are you a Steelers fan? Isn't he throwing the towel down? It makes no sense, but perhaps you can enlighten me.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 02:39 PM)Mer Wrote: I've seen it for a while now but what is the point of your picture? Is it Michael Jordan on Hill's body? Are you a Steelers fan? Isn't he throwing the towel down? It makes no sense, but perhaps you can enlighten me.

Steelers fans revel in living in the past. That thing has got to be 7 years old by now...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Sure as shit ain't Pick-it.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 03:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Sure as shit ain't Pick-it.

Guy reminds me of a less athletic version of Andy Dalton.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 02:39 PM)Mer Wrote: I've seen it for a while now but what is the point of your picture? Is it Michael Jordan on Hill's body? Are you a Steelers fan? Isn't he throwing the towel down? It makes no sense, but perhaps you can enlighten me.

That's a picture of Jeremy Hill throwing the terrible towel down after scoring a touchdown in the week 15 2016 game between the Bengals and Steelers. The Bengals were up by double digits after that score, but went on to lose in the 2nd half.

Steelers fans believe that the terrible towel is capable of conveying a curse onto whoever "disrespects" it in any way. This curse may result in personal failure or the failure of your team, depending on hindsight bias.

And the Michael Jordan face is just because there's a popular meme of Michael Jordan crying that people often use for when someone has suffered defeat or embarrassment.

The picture is actually from Michael Jordan's hall of fame speech, if I'm not mistaken, where he's talking about all the great memories of his career. So I'm not sure why it has become associated with people who have suffered a great defeat (often due to their own actions), but that's meme culture for you.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 03:29 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: That's a picture of Jeremy Hill throwing the terrible towel down after scoring a touchdown in the week 15 2016 game between the Bengals and Steelers. The Bengals were up by double digits after that score, but went on to lose in the 2nd half.

Steelers fans believe that the terrible towel is capable of conveying a curse onto whoever "disrespects" it in any way. This curse may result in personal failure or the failure of your team, depending on hindsight bias.

And the Michael Jordan face is just because there's a popular meme of Michael Jordan crying that people often use for when someone has suffered defeat or embarrassment.

The picture is actually from Michael Jordan's hall of fame speech, if I'm not mistaken, where he's talking about all the great memories of his career. So I'm not sure why it has become associated with people who have suffered a great defeat (often due to their own actions), but that's meme culture for you.

Thank you for the clarification.
Reply/Quote
Chris Olave.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 12:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Zappe > Pick it!!!

(10-03-2022, 03:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Sure as shit ain't Pick-it.

Original. You Bengal fans are sooooo creative. Never would've thought to call him that. 
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 10:56 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Original. You Bengal fans are sooooo creative. Never would've thought to call him that. 

Come out of the basement - it's hard to hear any points you're trying to make. 
Reply/Quote

Bengals were pulling away with the game, Hill messes with a Terrible Towel after he scored a TD and, due solely to the curse of the Towel, ghe Bengals got rolled over the rest of the game on lost. That makes hill sad, hence the crying Jordan.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2022, 01:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Bengals were pulling away with the game, Hill messes with a Terrible Towel after he scored a TD and, due solely to the curse of the Towel, ghe Bengals got rolled over the rest of the game on lost. That makes hill sad, hence the crying Jordan.

And you really think that towel had something to do with it? Come on. Are all Pittsburgh fans that delusional? 

I stand by my previous statement. It makes no sense. Housh wiped his shoes with it. What happened to him?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2022, 03:29 PM)Mer Wrote: And you really think that towel had something to do with it? Come on. Are all Pittsburgh fans that delusional? 

I stand by my previous statement. It makes no sense. Housh wiped his shoes with it. What happened to him?

We've only beaten the Steelers 9 times since then.

That's in 16 seasons, btw.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 03:29 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: That's a picture of Jeremy Hill throwing the terrible towel down after scoring a touchdown in the week 15 2016 game between the Bengals and Steelers. The Bengals were up by double digits after that score, but went on to lose in the 2nd half.

The Titans franchise fell apart for 2 years after that fat running back stomped a towel. 
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2022, 03:29 PM)Mer Wrote: And you really think that towel had something to do with it? Come on. Are all Pittsburgh fans that delusional? 

Palmer snapped his leg and the Bengals got blown at at home in the very next meeting - which was the wild card game a month after TJ cursed his team.
Reply/Quote