Poll: NFL Rookie of the Year Frontrunners After Week 4?
Kenny Picket
George Pickens
Dark Horse/Underdog Canidate
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie of the Year Frontrunners After Week 4
(10-06-2022, 06:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Why don't you just admitt you were wrong and move on?

Perfect de-escalation lolololololol

When I'm wrong I will. 

But I'm still waiting for that to happen. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 06:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You asked a question, I provided an answer and context, you jumped up my ass.

So I'm just gonna say K and move on.

Sooooo....K.
BYE!
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 02:11 PM)Mer Wrote: When I'm wrong I will. 

But I'm still waiting for that to happen. ThumbsUp
Got Em

Lololololololol
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 02:13 PM)Mer Wrote: BYE!

K.
Reply/Quote
Whoopsie. #7 PICKitt!!!!! and #9 Pickens (Carl was better).

[Image: 22-roy.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Olave's been the best overall rookie all year
Reply/Quote
There are Steeler fans still in Smack Talk, yes? And yet NO ONE has picked Pickett or Pickens in the poll. lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 01:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: There are Steeler fans still in Smack Talk, yes? And yet NO ONE has picked Pickett or Pickens in the poll. lol

No. As long as they have a losing record, you will hardly be able to find any Steelers fans anywhere. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 06:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. As long as they have a losing record, you won't be able to find any Steelers fans anywhere. 

Maybe don't say this on a thread started by a Steelers fan?

I'm glad I could offer some advice.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 08:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Maybe don't say this on a thread started by a Steelers fan?

I'm glad I could offer some advice.

Before Phil's post, which i answered, it had been exactly one month since the last Steelers post here.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 08:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Before Phil's post, which i answered, it had been exactly one month since the last Steelers post here.

The Steelers had a losing record then too.
Reply/Quote