Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Root for Dolphins tonight
Oddly enough our overall playoff chances increase by 5 percent we go down to 68 with Saints win We shoot up to 78 with a Dolphin win literally a 6 team parlay clinches a wild card. Dolphins win tonight 1 Colt win at home to the raiders 2 Dolphins split against Titans and pats 3,4 Ravens lose at home to Rams 5 and Finally Chargers losing to Broncos or Raiders
Reply/Quote
That is interesting, glad you shared as i certainly thought it was simple enough to just root against AFC teams vs NFC teams
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:51 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Oddly enough our overall playoff chances increase by 5 percent we go down to 68 with Saints win We shoot up to 78 with a Dolphin win literally a 6 team parlay clinches a wild card. Dolphins win tonight 1 Colt win at home to the raiders 2 Dolphins split against Titans and pats 3,4 Ravens lose at home to Rams 5 and Finally Chargers losing to Broncos or Raiders

Does this assume we lose the next 2?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:00 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Does this assume we lose the next 2?

yeah
Reply/Quote
Miami win tonight knocks the Ravens out of the #7 spot. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I appreciate you sharing as I don't go out of my way to follow such info.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:58 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That is interesting, glad you shared as i certainly thought it was simple enough to just root against AFC teams vs NFC teams

It's simple enough to just win our games.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:02 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: yeah

Oh... I see.

I guess getting in is getting in, but I'd rather handle our own business, and not slide in on a two game losing streak. I guess we have played better on the road this year though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:09 PM)jason Wrote: It's simple enough to just win our games.

Hell, we only have to win one more game to clinch the division. Only other AFCN team that can get to 10 wins is the Ravens, and we obviously own the tiebreaker.

Reply/Quote
Ronight? Rhokay!

[Image: scoobyport2.jpg]

Tongue
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Ahh... I cant.

A Bengal win over Cleveland wins the division. Thats all I need to know right now.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:22 PM)motoarch Wrote: Ahh... I cant.

A Bengal win over Cleveland wins the division. Thats all I need to know right now.

A Bengals win over the Chiefs or Browns wins the division.

Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure it is best that the NFC team wins. I don't see how the Dolphins winning helps increase our chances. I read about the parlay but I still think that if the Dolphins loose that helps us more.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hell, we only have to win one more game to clinch the division. Only other AFCN team that can get to 10 wins is the Ravens, and we obviously own the tiebreaker.

Yes but I dont want to go to cleveland needing that win if browns are still alive with win over pitt. So let's take care of KC at home to lock it up..
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: A Bengals win over the Chiefs or Browns wins the division.

Lol, Ive already moved on to Cleveland.

...I know, please don't give me shit.  Or do.  Its the internet.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:25 PM)Weazzel80 Wrote: I'm pretty sure it is best that the NFC team wins. I don't see how the Dolphins winning helps increase our chances. I read about the parlay but I still think that if the Dolphins loose that helps us more.

Easiest way to explain it we need a 3 way tie involving the Dolphins with the Chargers
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Miami win tonight knocks the Ravens out of the #7 spot. 

Who the hell saw that sentence coming after Week 8 when the Dolphins were 1-7? Crazy turnaround. I know it was against almost exclusively bad teams, but winning 6 in a row is always fairly impressive no matter who you play in the NFL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:35 PM)motoarch Wrote: Lol, Ive already moved on to Cleveland.

...I know, please don't give me shit.  Or do.  Its the internet.

I guess I just don’t see why anyone would even be worried about making the playoffs if they don’t believe we can beat the best teams. We took the Packers to OT and they’re the #1 seed in the NFC. If you don’t think we have at least a puncher’s chance against the top teams you might as well root for them to miss the playoffs and start focusing on the draft.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I guess I just don’t see why anyone would even be worried about making the playoffs if they don’t believe we can beat the best teams. We took the Packers to OT and they’re the #1 seed in the NFC. If you don’t think we have at least a puncher’s chance against the top teams you might as well root for them to miss the playoffs and start focusing on the draft.

Yep... It's like I posted somewhere yesterday. We don't have an "easy game" til at least late summer of 2022. Chiefs, Bills, Titans, Colts... That's all we've got to look forward to. For all intents and purposes this is playoff football from here on out.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:51 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Oddly enough our overall playoff chances increase by 5 percent we go down to 68 with Saints win We shoot up to 78 with a Dolphin win literally a 6 team parlay clinches a wild card. Dolphins win tonight 1 Colt win at home to the raiders 2 Dolphins split against Titans and pats 3,4 Ravens lose at home to Rams 5 and Finally Chargers losing to Broncos or Raiders

[Image: 200.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote