Poll: Do you want to see the Cheifs and Rams lose ASAP, or do you want see them go all the way?
I want to see LAR and KC lose ASAP to find out our fate at HC.
I don't think either are our next HC.
I want to see our next HC win a SB so he comes to Cincinnati with SB vibes.
I don't care. Whats the point.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooting for LAR and or KC to lose?
I am rooting for the Rams to win the sb for whit. My second choice is San Diego for rivers. I can wait to hear about our coach
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:41 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I am rooting for the Rams to win the sb for whit. My second choice is San Diego for rivers. I can wait to hear about our coach

That would be a fun Superbowl.
Reply/Quote
Might be hard to get a staff in place mid-February.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I hope Taylor gets a ring, but I also want him to stay hungry for a Superbowl..
Reply/Quote
It doesnt matter to us what KC does. Zac Taylor is the coach...so we should really only be interested in what the Rams do. I will be rooting for Chiefs to win the superbowl. I really want to see Andy Reid get a ring because the one big knock on him is he doesnt have a ring. Hes a coach who has been a great coach for a long time, and people dismiss his work cause he doesnt have a ring.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 10:13 AM)jason Wrote: What's not to like about Phillip Rivers? He's a good ol boy, he's fun to watch, been around forever, has a big mouth,  refused to move his wife and 28 kids to LA with the team, and makes the SD to LA commute every day.

Personally I'm glad I've got to see him play in person. Too bad it was while they laid the only home loss of the year on the Bengals in 2013... In the playoffs if course.

I'd like to see either Rivers or Brees win it all. But really as long as it's not Brady I'm good.
Reply/Quote
I can wait for the official announcement but, it makes it easier knowing that Zach Taylor will be our next Head Coach.And I like it.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:41 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I am rooting for the Rams to win the sb for whit.  My second choice is San Diego for rivers.  I can wait to hear about our coach

I was starting to wonder if I was the only person rooting for Whitworth to get his first playoff win. He sure as heck deserves it.
Reply/Quote
Our last HC had the superbowl vibe too from two different teams.  Just think of all the superbowls and playoff victories he brought to town!  For some reason I'm just not as excited by this as I probably should be. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Since I really can't stand Dallas I'm rooting for them to get gut punched big time and go away with less than a whimper. 
Im not a big Luck fan, but the guy has had to deal with a lot so I hope he at least gets a shot. The rest I don't really care about.

Admit it.. How many are disappointed Pittsburgh isn't going to the playoffs? anyone? nobody? Awww..c'mon.. You could at least root for them to get knocked out in the first round again.. No?  

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If LAR loses that means the Cowboys win and I don't want that.

I'm pulling for Capt. Andrew Luck to go all the way

Yeah,,,lots of tough Luck for Luckless Luck.. 

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 01:57 AM)NKURyan Wrote: I was starting to wonder if I was the only person rooting for Whitworth to get his first playoff win. He sure as heck deserves it.

Nope, I hope they lose first game and Cincinnati wins it next year while Whit watches from the couch...... 
Reply/Quote
I’m selfish. I want the new coach in town ASAP so he can get started on his new assignment. There is a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it. Him winning a super bowl doesn’t change whether he is the coach or not. We need to fill position and coordinator spots and that can’t happen until he’s here. The coordinator pool will continue to be picked clean over the next few weeks.

So go Cowboys.

I’m selfish.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 01:52 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’m selfish. I want the new coach in town ASAP so he can get started on his new assignment. There is a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it. Him winning a super bowl doesn’t change whether he is the coach or not. We need to fill position and coordinator spots and that can’t happen until he’s here. The coordinator pool will continue to be picked clean over the next few weeks.

So go Cowboys.

I’m selfish.

As much as I want the new guy to get started ASAP, that desire is way overpowered by the fact that I don't have one molecule in me that will ever root for the Cowboys.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 01:52 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’m selfish. I want the new coach in town ASAP so he can get started on his new assignment. There is a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it. Him winning a super bowl doesn’t change whether he is the coach or not. We need to fill position and coordinator spots and that can’t happen until he’s here. The coordinator pool will continue to be picked clean over the next few weeks.

So go Cowboys.

I’m selfish.

Agreed.

One of Steve Wilks biggest complaints about the Cardinal job was that he was hired toward the end of January and couldn't get "his guys".

And if the Bengals are serious about maybe taking a QB early all of them but Haskins will be at the Senior Bowl.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:41 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I am rooting for the Rams to win the sb for whit.  My second choice is San Diego for rivers.  I can wait to hear about our coach

Me too.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 10:13 AM)jason Wrote: What's not to like about Phillip Rivers? He's a good ol boy, he's fun to watch, been around forever, has a big mouth,  refused to move his wife and 28 kids to LA with the team, and makes the SD to LA commute every day.

Personally I'm glad I've got to see him play in person. Too bad it was while they laid the only home loss of the year on the Bengals in 2013... In the playoffs if course.

Phillip Rivers is country all the way.He is a guy that does not take any crap from the players,has a million kids which tells me is a natural man that loves women,and he is a very good football player,I would love to see him win it all,but the ain'ts are playing good,although I do not care for shaun Peyton,I think he stinks.Drew Brees is super good and has the talent to win it all again,but would love to see rivers get a ring.At least make the superbowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 04:00 PM)McC Wrote: As much as I want the new guy to get started ASAP, that desire is way overpowered by the fact that I don't have one molecule in me that will ever root for the Cowboys.

Same here, i am not THAT selfish...

No offense TRD lol
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 04:25 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Phillip Rivers is country all the way.He is a guy that does not take any crap from the players,has a million kids which tells me is a natural man that loves women,and he is a very good football player,I would love to see him win it all,but the ain'ts are playing good,although I do not care for shaun Peyton,I think he stinks.Drew Brees is super good and has the talent to win it all again,but would love to see rivers get a ring.At least make the superbowl.

Wouldn't mind if Rivers got a ring.  He needs a vasectomy worse Smirk 

All in all I'd rather see Whit and the Rams get rings.  As a kid you might say I respected the Rams. Vince Farragamo, Fred Dryer, Jack Youngblood.  Too bad that '79 team peaked just as the Steelers were being coronated as the team of the '70s.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I don’t really care about those teams, however I’d like to see Brees get another ring. I’m pulling for the Saints to win it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote