Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Rooting" for Pittsburgh Next Week ???
Are we rooting for the Steelers next week against the Chiefs? Wait... Let me re-state that. Are we rooting against the Chiefs in their game against the Steelers next week. I could never bring myself to root for Pissburgh; however, if the Chiefs stumble and fall then I see that as a good thing. Plus, the thought of possibly being able to watch our team rape the Steelers again at PBS(and for the AFC title belt at that) would be heavenly.

What will you be hoping for as you watch the Steelers @ Chiefs?
Reply/Quote
I will be rooting for the Chiefs to lose next week.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 10:00 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Are we rooting for the Steelers next week against the Chiefs?  Wait...  Let me re-state that. Are we rooting against the Chiefs in their game against the Steelers next week.  I could never bring myself to root for Pissburgh; however, if the Chiefs stumble and fall then I see that as a good thing. Plus, the thought of possibly being able to watch our team rape the Steelers again at PBS(and for the AFC title belt at that) would be heavenly.

Hell to the no.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 10:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hell to the no.

^^^This^^^ Can’t root for the Steelers. Go Chiefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
If Pittsburgh wins, the path to the Super Bowl is considerably easier. Shit, I’d root for them to make it all the way to the AFCCG if it were to end up helping the Bengals.

I like the Bengals more than I dislike the Steelers.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 10:17 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: If Pittsburgh wins, the path to the Super Bowl is considerably easier. Shit, I’d root for them to make it all the way to the AFCCG if it were to end up helping the Bengals.

I like the Bengals more than I dislike the Steelers.

Steelers winning helps us. The only way we can face the Steelers is AFC Championship game at home. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 10:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Steelers winning helps us. The only way we can face the Steelers is AFC Championship game at home. 

Just the remote possibility of that happening gets me rigid... and I'm getting about too old to even remember Mr. Rigid.
Reply/Quote
Btw, I give Pittsburgh about as much chance of winning in KC as I would give Thom Brennaman of being given the key to the city in KC.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 10:00 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Are we rooting for the Steelers next week against the Chiefs?  Wait...  Let me re-state that. Are we rooting against the Chiefs in their game against the Steelers next week.  I could never bring myself to root for Pissburgh; however, if the Chiefs stumble and fall then I see that as a good thing. Plus, the thought of possibly being able to watch our team rape the Steelers again at PBS(and for the AFC title belt at that) would be heavenly.

For TJ Watt to devour Pat Mahomes and the Steelers to win.  Itchburgh can not beat this team in Cincy.  I mean maybe.  But I kindly doubt it.

KC in Arrowhead however.  Shit.  Tha't s tough sleddin.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
This is more unlikely than winning the powerball so can't even remotely consider the possibility lol
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Tiger

Lets just root for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Reply/Quote
If Pittsburgh beats them we are going The supeR bowl
Reply/Quote
It gets more difficult to do so each time I'm forced to watch those ass clowns dancing around in their locker room celebration.  

[Image: e3de6d01672c80eb911687827a3fd98a9aa08387...3e29e0.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

F'ck the Steelers, I hope the Chiefs blow them out...
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 10:53 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Btw, I give Pittsburgh about as much chance of winning in KC as I would give Thom Brennaman of being given the key to the city in KC.

Mahomes could get Covid.
Reply/Quote

Steelers would have to beat KC and Tennessee for us to face them at home.  

But didn't we just watch Pitt vs KC a couple weeks ago? Not close. 
Reply/Quote
Sure. I hope the Steelers knock the Chiefs out.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Cool thing is we play first, If we happen to lose, then we can root like hell against the Steelers, when we win then we can not root against them
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
It's all a double-edged sword. I like the Bengals' chances against Pitt much more than KC, but if we were to lose to one of them, I could handle a loss to KC infinitely better than another playoff loss to Pitt.

With that in mind, I say screw Pitt.
Reply/Quote