Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns.
and Evans is out too. Smith & Hopkins questionable.

Geoff Hobson‏ @GeoffHobsonCin  3m3 minutes ago
More
Ross, Eifert, Evans declared out for Sunday

Paul Dehner Jr.‏Verified account @pauldehnerjr  2m2 minutes ago
More

#Bengals: OUT -- TE T. Eifert (back), WR J. Ross (knee), LB J. Evans (hammy). Doubtful -- S D. Smith (ankle). Question -- OL Hopkins (knee).
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Eifert is supposedly going to be out a few weeks.

No idea with Ross...he's sore not injured from what I read.
Reply/Quote
What is up with Evans? Saw he had a tight hamstring last game, hope it is nothing serious.

Was wanting to see this guy get more snaps in the Nickle.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 01:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Eifert is supposedly going to be out a few weeks.

No idea with Ross...he's sore not injured from what I read.

Yeah I saw that on twitter after I posted this. Marvin said it wasn't related to his surgery. At this point, he can't be relied upon as a future cornerstone of the offense. Need to find a better tight end than the other ones next offseason.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(Insert shocked face here.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
We are used to it but when you think about how often Eifert is injured , it really is absolutely ridiculous .
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 01:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: (Insert shocked face here.)

Shocked
Reply/Quote
Eifert's injuries are going to rob him of his talent.

May as well forget about calling him a dominant weapon when he plays. He's about to become average.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 01:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Eifert's injuries are going to rob him of his talent.

May as well forget about calling him a dominant weapon when he plays. He's about to become average.

Remember some saying he may never be the same after last years injury. Could be true and he will never be the same again.

TE has suddenly came on the radar come the 3rd round or so regardless if we re-sign Eifert...
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 02:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Remember some saying he may never be the same after last years injury. Could be true and he will never be the same again.

TE has suddenly came on the radar come the 3rd round or so regardless if we re-sign Eifert...

TE was on the radar during the last draft but instead of getting one we got a WR who misses weeks at a time because he's sore.  
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 02:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: TE was on the radar during the last draft but instead of getting one we got a WR who misses weeks at a time because he's sore.  

I was really hoping we would get OJ Howard. I thought he could help with blocking, and be able to be a legit target too... I think there's more to the Ross thing than he's just missing time because he's sore. The team is holding him back, or they're lying about his injury.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 01:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: (Insert shocked face here.)

[Image: a0a6d899502d6313d9383d025eeeb6efcf48062b...7b6b01.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Shocker!!!!
Reply/Quote
We would save a lot threads if we only create one when he actually plays instead of when he doesn't play.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 02:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: TE was on the radar during the last draft but instead of getting one we got a WR who misses weeks at a time because he's sore.  

Yup. OJ Howard, as well as a host of others, made a helluva lot more sense.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 01:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What is up with Evans? Saw he had a tight hamstring last game, hope it is nothing serious.

Was wanting to see this guy get more snaps in the Nickle.

He's a rookie, remember Marvins Golden rule, never play a rookie,  Cool
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
The bench must be delighted at all the opportunities.
Reply/Quote
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Let's start a pool on how many games Eifert will actually be in. I'm gonna go with 6.

And we can start calling Ross little Tyler.
Reply/Quote
I liked the Ross pick.

Just because i had enough time to talk myself into it since lap said we liked him and we supposedly would have taken Fuller the year before if he had fallen.

But man. When dude got hurt running the 40 at the combine that was a huge red flag for me.

Its all about speed and quickness for him. Hopefully whatever this injury is leaves that all intact.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 03:37 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Yup. OJ Howard, as well as a host of others, made a helluva lot more sense.

Howard has been mainly used as a blocker in TB. I think people here would be underwhelmed with him.
Reply/Quote