Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. (/Thread-Ross-Eifert-out-again-vs-Browns)

Pages: 1 2

Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Millhouse - 09-29-2017

and Evans is out too. Smith & Hopkins questionable.

Geoff Hobson‏ @GeoffHobsonCin  3m3 minutes ago
More
Ross, Eifert, Evans declared out for Sunday

Paul Dehner Jr.‏Verified account @pauldehnerjr  2m2 minutes ago
More

#Bengals: OUT -- TE T. Eifert (back), WR J. Ross (knee), LB J. Evans (hammy). Doubtful -- S D. Smith (ankle). Question -- OL Hopkins (knee).

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns - THE PISTONS - 09-29-2017

Eifert is supposedly going to be out a few weeks.

No idea with Ross...he's sore not injured from what I read.

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-29-2017

What is up with Evans? Saw he had a tight hamstring last game, hope it is nothing serious.

Was wanting to see this guy get more snaps in the Nickle.

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns - Millhouse - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 01:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Eifert is supposedly going to be out a few weeks.

No idea with Ross...he's sore not injured from what I read.

Yeah I saw that on twitter after I posted this. Marvin said it wasn't related to his surgery. At this point, he can't be relied upon as a future cornerstone of the offense. Need to find a better tight end than the other ones next offseason.

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns - TheLeonardLeap - 09-29-2017

(Insert shocked face here.)

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Butchie Tiger - 09-29-2017

We are used to it but when you think about how often Eifert is injured , it really is absolutely ridiculous .

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 01:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: (Insert shocked face here.)

Shocked

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - THE PISTONS - 09-29-2017

Eifert's injuries are going to rob him of his talent.

May as well forget about calling him a dominant weapon when he plays. He's about to become average.

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 01:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Eifert's injuries are going to rob him of his talent.

May as well forget about calling him a dominant weapon when he plays. He's about to become average.

Remember some saying he may never be the same after last years injury. Could be true and he will never be the same again.

TE has suddenly came on the radar come the 3rd round or so regardless if we re-sign Eifert...

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Nately120 - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 02:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Remember some saying he may never be the same after last years injury. Could be true and he will never be the same again.

TE has suddenly came on the radar come the 3rd round or so regardless if we re-sign Eifert...

TE was on the radar during the last draft but instead of getting one we got a WR who misses weeks at a time because he's sore.  

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Brownshoe - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 02:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: TE was on the radar during the last draft but instead of getting one we got a WR who misses weeks at a time because he's sore.  

I was really hoping we would get OJ Howard. I thought he could help with blocking, and be able to be a legit target too... I think there's more to the Ross thing than he's just missing time because he's sore. The team is holding him back, or they're lying about his injury.

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Tiger Teeth - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 01:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: (Insert shocked face here.)

[Image: a0a6d899502d6313d9383d025eeeb6efcf48062b...7b6b01.jpg]

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - TheUberHuber - 09-29-2017

Shocker!!!!

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - BleedNOrange - 09-29-2017

We would save a lot threads if we only create one when he actually plays instead of when he doesn't play.

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - RunKijanaRun - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 02:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: TE was on the radar during the last draft but instead of getting one we got a WR who misses weeks at a time because he's sore.  

Yup. OJ Howard, as well as a host of others, made a helluva lot more sense.

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - corpjet - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 01:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What is up with Evans? Saw he had a tight hamstring last game, hope it is nothing serious.

Was wanting to see this guy get more snaps in the Nickle.

He's a rookie, remember Marvins Golden rule, never play a rookie,  Cool

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Bengalitis - 09-29-2017

The bench must be delighted at all the opportunities.

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - bengalfan74 - 09-29-2017

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Let's start a pool on how many games Eifert will actually be in. I'm gonna go with 6.

And we can start calling Ross little Tyler.

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - NATI BENGALS - 09-29-2017

I liked the Ross pick.

Just because i had enough time to talk myself into it since lap said we liked him and we supposedly would have taken Fuller the year before if he had fallen.

But man. When dude got hurt running the 40 at the combine that was a huge red flag for me.

Its all about speed and quickness for him. Hopefully whatever this injury is leaves that all intact.

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - THE PISTONS - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 03:37 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Yup. OJ Howard, as well as a host of others, made a helluva lot more sense.

Howard has been mainly used as a blocker in TB. I think people here would be underwhelmed with him.