Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buccaneers @ Bengals predictions
I think that the defense looks to redeem itself and stop Winston after that drubbing.

Bucs - 17
Bengs - 30
Reply/Quote
Bucs: 27
Bengals 23

And The season starts to completely spiral out of control.

Reply/Quote
We win and we declare everything to be fine going in to the bye. We don't really believe what we are saying, but hey, we won.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals squeak out a win 27-24. Don’t look great in the process, but a W is a W at the end of the day. Bye week can’t get here soon enough, hopefully we see real improvement afterwards especially in the D play calling and tackling.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals need to play this as if the season depends on it, because it does. Teams don't lose 3 games in a row and make play-offs. 4-4 is a lousy record. 5-3 is a good record that keeps them around First Place.

Tampa was hot with Fitzpatrick. When Winston came back from injury, they went back to him. They can run. They have good TE in OJ Howard. They have good receivers. Jackson can catch and kill you on kick returns. So their O Line must be blocking some. Normally they aren't bad on defense.

Still, this game is in THE JUNGLE. These NFC South teams are all hard games, but Bengals need to beat Tampa in THE JUNGLE and later beat Drew Brees and Saints in THE JUNGLE. That would make them 3-1 against NFC South which is a leg up on play-offs.

I'll take a win by any score to stop the losing streak and get to 5-3. If Bengals don't play better, they will lose, so don't bet the farm on the Bengals. I hope they play better and win. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
At least we are playing a fundamentally unsound QB in Jameis Winston.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2018, 02:24 AM)Joelist Wrote: At least we are playing a fundamentally unsound QB in Jameis Winston.

Could be a good “bye” fill in this week on FF teams.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:08 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Last night broke my fan spirit for 2018. So from here on out picking the Bengals to lose every game.

Bucs win 24-21

I won't say picking to lose every game - but I just don't see the ship up righted yet.  Bucs 23 Bengals 20
Reply/Quote