Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ross Update?
Feels like this is already the 5th or so injury he's had with the Bengals (not counting the injury he already had when he was drafted).

His speed just never shows up on the field. Be it running wrong routes, giving up on routes, or running routes at clearly not anywhere close to full speed.

Always hurt, and when not hurt, lazy. Bust.

Worst part is how many good players went after Ross that they could have used. Replace Dennard or Kirkpatrick with Pro Bowler Marshon Lattimore, or have OJ Howard (a guy a lot of people on here wanted) at TE. Heck, replace Shawn Williams with Malik Hooker

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals should've went after Josh Gordon when he was available. I mean, why not. Burp.

**shrugs and walks out**
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hate the word bust so early in a career but he's inching closer and closer to it every week.
Reply/Quote
It’s not inching its going by the foot.
Reply/Quote
Im giving up faith in ross after this, he cant stay healthy and they dont want to use him in the gameplan so lets just move on. We need a #3 though. I want it to be auden tate or dez bryant or someone. I dont feel good about the rest not even malone.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 05:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks are forgetting we have the GOAT on our PS.

OK, I'm gonna stop it. We should IR JR and take a flier on Corey Coleman (currently on the NYG PS)

Haha i forgot about him damn. I wouldnt mind it can he go deep? The bengals wanted him that year.he has a better nfl body then ross.
Reply/Quote
Put him on IR so he can still technically be a rookie next year.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 07:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Put him on IR so he can still technically be a rookie next year.

The year is 2024. In some distant corner of the message board there is a homer typing "Yea, it's technically his 8th year, but he still hasn't even played a full season's worth of games yet. He's still practically a rookie guys, cut him some slack". 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 07:05 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: It’s not inching its going by the foot.

Probably more accurate.
Reply/Quote
This guy seems as fragile physically as he is mentally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 07:15 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Haha i forgot about him damn. I wouldnt mind it can he go deep? The bengals wanted him that year.he has a better nfl body then ross.

Isn't that the guy the Brownies released because his hands are worse than Cody Core's?  Yeah.....I'mma hafta pass on that one.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 07:38 PM)treee Wrote: The year is 2024. In some distant corner of the message board there is a homer typing "Yea, it's technically his 8th year, but he still hasn't even played a full season's worth of games yet. He's still practically a rookie guys, cut him some slack". 

Lol. So true
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 07:38 PM)treee Wrote: The year is 2024. In some distant corner of the message board there is a homer typing "Yea, it's technically his 8th year, but he still hasn't even played a full season's worth of games yet. He's still practically a rookie guys, cut him some slack". 

...aahh, the old Ced Ogbuehi argument.  
Reply/Quote
WHERE IS ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS??? (rhetorical question)
Reply/Quote
Best 1st round pick evah!

(This pick SCREAMED Son of Paul from the get go.)

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2018, 10:28 AM)Wyche Wrote: Best 1st round pick evah!

I thought it also screamed senile-era Al Davis, mostly. 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2018, 10:31 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I thought it also screamed senile-era Al Davis, mostly. 

For sure.....which is close to any era Son of Paul. Ninja

Reply/Quote
Anywho, Ross is right where he was all of last year. This time less people are blaming his being perpetually injure-benched on Marvin.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2018, 10:28 AM)Wyche Wrote: Best 1st round pick evah!

Hey perhaps we can try moving Ross to DT ?  Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2018, 10:44 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Anywho, Ross is right where he was all of last year. This time less people are blaming his being perpetually injure-benched on Marvin.

Ha ha....true dat.....plenty of other stuff to blame on Merv.... LMAO

Reply/Quote