Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross health scratch today!
Finally!

https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1310240686365605888?s=20
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
It’s Tate time...
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 12:32 PM)Au165 Wrote: It’s Tate time...

In Taters we trust.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 12:34 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: In Taters we trust.

All joking aside Higgins is getting the start, but just glad Ross isn’t getting reps.
Reply/Quote
Marvin knew from the jump what it took some 3+ years to figure out.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 12:36 PM)Au165 Wrote: All joking aside Higgins is getting the start, but just glad Ross isn’t getting reps.

Me too, I'm done with Ross if that wasn't obvious already, lol.
Reply/Quote
Holy crap, the team did something we all think is a great decision. Super excited to watch this offense today!
Reply/Quote
THANK GOD!

The coaches really should listen to the fans more often
Reply/Quote
BuT wHaT aBoUt HiS cOnFiDeNcE??

It’s what he’s earned. No more playing time based off draft position. Playing time is earned through merit.
Reply/Quote
Glad to see Daniels is a go.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good move, Ross is done as a Bengal. What a bad string of drafts this team has had, good lord. Ready to see more of Higgins.
Reply/Quote
I think his lack of hustle when Burrow was running the hurry up was the killer here. What a loser. Gets a great new QB and still can’t put in the effort.

I still say try to trade him to Seattle. I believe he just never enjoyed being in Cinci.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 12:36 PM)Au165 Wrote: All joking aside Higgins is getting the start, but just glad Ross isn’t getting reps.

Tee Higgins is going to be a big part of the future so I hope he starts tearing it up.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Sigh not a good move getting rid of Ross. Wish they would have deactivated someone else.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Ross isnt a real football player. He's soft emotionally and physically. Glad to see he's inactive.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 12:45 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think his lack of hustle when Burrow was running the hurry up was the killer here. What a loser. Gets a great new QB and still can’t put in the effort.

I still say try to trade him to Seattle. I believe he just never enjoyed being in Cinci.

Honestly, in my 48 yrs of following this sport and the NFL drafts, I cannot recall a guy like Ross who was drafted so high and the obvious lack of enthusiasm, unwillingness to lay his body out and flat out lack luster attitude that comes out when watching this guy play. Did Tobin not see any of these traits or was he just in tunnel vision due to that lucky 40 time he posted in the combine?. I said it 4 yrs ago, if all we wanted was a speedy wideout to take the lid off once in a while there were plenty of proven options out there....Ted Ginn, Goodwin, Tavon Austin come to mind, im sure Im missing a bunch more.
If Seattle is willing to cough up a 4th or 5th..I take it and move the F on from this guy. He is not a "football player" he a is a track star trying to be a one and it shows.    
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 12:40 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: THANK GOD!

The coaches really should listen to the fans more often

Seriously?

(05-11-2017, 03:59 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: In this era:

AJ Green will be our Chad Johnson 
Tyler Boyd our TJ Houshmandzadeh 
John Ross our Chris Henry
Reply/Quote
John Ross will always be the answer to the following trivia question:

Who was the player selected just before Patrick Mahomes?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 12:38 PM)RiverRat13 Wrote: Marvin knew from the jump what it took some 3+ years to figure out.

We need to send merc an apology and some cocoa rice
Krispy treats.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 12:41 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: BuT wHaT aBoUt HiS cOnFiDeNcE??

Damn, I was about to post that.

Can the Ross fanboys finally turn down?
Reply/Quote