Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross is back!!
Good news, our rookie speedster went full go today in practice.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000829778/article/john-ross-practices-for-first-time-since-camp-opened

Let;s hope he stays healthy and has a productive rookie season
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Sweet ! I'd like to see him run a couple deep routes next game.
Reply/Quote
He was just on a break.

[Image: 10-Epic-Fails-From-Ross-Geller-Friends-YouTube.jpg]

Good news, indeed.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This is fantastic news. He and Andy will need to get that timing down good, just to see how far down the field he and the ball can meet, after a 1.4 second release..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Beep Beep!
Reply/Quote
I'm excited to see what this kid can do. Could you imagine how the season could go if he's healthy and helps to keep opposing defenses honest? The help he could offer Green could be amazing. I'm just as excited about Mixon. I loved our first two picks in this draft. Could be a big year.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2017, 11:10 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I'm excited to see what this kid can do. Could you imagine how the season could go if he's healthy and helps to keep opposing defenses honest? The help he could offer Green could be amazing. I'm just as excited about Mixon. I loved our first two picks in this draft. Could be a big year.

I loved the amount of speed we added, it was incredible on both sides of the ball.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2017, 11:16 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I loved the amount of speed we added, it was incredible on both sides of the ball.

Agreed. We added a lot of much needed speed. I just left the D out since we were talking about Ross.  Haha
Reply/Quote
Wonder how long it will take for him to get tired of jogging 40 yards back to the line of scrimmage every time Andy gets sacked.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 12:06 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Wonder how long it will take for him to get tired of jogging 40 yards back to the line of scrimmage every time Andy gets sacked.

actually he will be jogging out of the end zone after the TD pass as they pick Andy up after Ross burns the Defense and able to catch up to the rushed pass by Dalton because of pressure...  
Reply/Quote
With the way they bring guys back it's a double win it was John and not Adrian Ross. Can't wait to see this guy wreck game plans.
Reply/Quote
The speed he brings is incredible. The skill he brings is pretty special too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Can he really be "back" if he was never here to start with? Cool
Reply/Quote
Great news

What he brings to t he table could open everything up

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
He's going to be fun to watch.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 08:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Can he really be "back" if he was never here to start with? Cool

He has been here for all of training camp, just never doing full contact. But TY for trying to derail the thread  Whatever

Reply/Quote
I'm comfortable he'll be fine, but he's still got to show that he can make the contested catches and run the routes..Speed's great, but it has to go with everything else. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2017, 08:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good news, our rookie speedster went full go today in practice.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000829778/article/john-ross-practices-for-first-time-since-camp-opened

Let;s hope he stays healthy and has a productive rookie season

[Image: sE5ur.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 09:49 AM)grampahol Wrote: I'm comfortable he'll be fine, but he's still got to show that he can make the contested catches and run the routes..Speed's great, but it has to go with everything else. 

I got a chance to see him run routes at a practice a couple of weeks ago. His quickness and route running in my opinion was more impressive than his speed. I worry if he can hold up physically, but guys like Antonia Brown (similar size) have held up with a ton of action so hopefully he will too.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 09:32 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He has been here for all of training camp, just never doing full contact. But TY for trying to derail the thread  Whatever

It's a joke.... lighten up, Francis.... Tongue
Reply/Quote