Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross tries to cool expectations
(08-26-2017, 09:14 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Still not sure why he fell so much; indeed, he doesn't contest as much as other WRs, but I watched a ton of Tennessee this year and he was a stud.

I think he's gonna be awesome.
Reply/Quote
So... Is Ross gonna play in this game?
Reply/Quote
I hope the guy is swell, but every year we have a guy who is totally going to "take the top off the defense because he's so fast" and so on. Let's see it happen this time!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With all the injuries around the league this week I wouldn't mind seeing Ross sit out till the season opener. Damn I hate pre season games. Please stay healthy.
Reply/Quote
Consider them cooled.

One go route, and the CB was step-for-step with him the entire time.

0 Catches

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
It was just 1 game hoping we didnt draft next Darius Heyward-Bey
Reply/Quote
I was disappointed also when he failed to get any separation. Especially when he was specifically drafted for his speed and ability to get separation.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 10:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: I was disappointed also when he failed to get any separation. Especially when he was specifically drafted for his speed and ability to get separation.

same.
Reply/Quote
Defenders are going to be sitting on the deep route for Ross early in the season, so I imagine he'll have to make them respect his short game before he really starts taking the top off of defenses.
Reply/Quote
He didnt look confident. With marv smiling giggling and clapping at you... How could you not be confident?
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 09:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Consider them cooled.

0 Catches

Wow, man.  Just...wow.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
He's a bust. One preseason game is all it takes to know, right?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Never liked the pick to begin with. I'll take physical over speed any day simply because that attribute lasts longer.

That said he is most likely rusty and he has Marvin Lewis' crew coaching him.

I expect a lot of end around's.

That most likely will look like this.

Reply/Quote
Where the hell was Malone this game? Did he even play?
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 09:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Consider them cooled.

0 Catches

Look again, closely...as soon as the ball was in the air, he started to pull away.  I think he got tied up early in the route, throwing off the timing.  It's ok to doubt him, but I saw him start to hit another gear when the ball was in the air.  
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 08:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Look again, closely...as soon as the ball was in the air, he started to pull away.  I think he got tied up early in the route, throwing off the timing.  It's ok to doubt him, but I saw him start to hit another gear when the ball was in the air.  

Yep and he had great speed on the reverse and i loved where Erickson faked to him and it opened a good return.

He had an immediate impact just by being on the field just like you and i thought.

The haters will hate, it was his first game with real contact, he did well.
Reply/Quote