Tarrel bashem
Zach Cunningham
Tyus bowser
Dalvin cook?
Kevin King is great value, not a need
Buddha baker
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mixon, then Lamp. Either one and I'd be happy.
Gotta wait though and see what's there.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 12:49 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I'm hoping for Mixon.

Others on my mind, in no particular order:
Cam Robinson
Forrest lamp
Jordan Willis
Tarred bashem
Zach Cunningham
Thus bowser
Dalvin cook?
Kevin King is great value, not a need
Buddha baker

I don;t see us taking a tackle at all unless we feel they can play guard... im think Willis or Lawson
Reply/Quote
My top available in order:

Jordan Willis
Joe mixon
Malik McDowell
Demarcus walker
Cam Robinson
Dalvin cook
Forrest lamp
Alvin kamara
Zach Cunningham
Reply/Quote
Give me:

Forrest Lamp
Dalvin Cook
Cam Robinson
Tyus Bowser
Malik McDowell
Jordan Willis
Joe Mixon
Pat Elflein/Ethan Pocic
Dion Dawkins

Plus, there are a bunch of CBs and QBs that could go ahead of us, so we'll definitely get an elite prospect at 41.
Reply/Quote
Not in any particular order:
-Cunningham
-McDowell
-Walker
-Lamp

I have a feeling they are going with Lamp if available.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Damarcus Walker
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Mixon
Lamp
Robinson
Cook
Reply/Quote
Dalvin cook!!

Would also be interested in...lamp....mixon...cunningham...walker...bowser and dawkins.
Reply/Quote
1. Lamp or Cam- For Lamp, even if his best fit is LG, what he an his slightly smaller frame is at LT may be good enough to start on this team. Let that sink in and maybe comfort us tmrw. If Cam handles himself vs speed rushers at RT you let the young tackles duke it out at LT and embrace depth.

2. Mixon or Cook- Mixon is BPA but we've all seen the tape, not a highlight at all. Marvin's comparison to Elliott was likely about him. Cook has a litany of issues, wo either troubled runner is in play due to need and how this team justifies overlooking character.

3. McDowell or Willis. Malik screams Cincy pick with that freakish frame and athleticism. He can play outside and kick inside but has footwork issues. Willis would be a change of pace pass rusher to sub in Cincys system though he may more sense as a hybrid on another team.

I'll throw in Budda Baker I really like the kid bit don't like the fit on a team that doesn't play a true CF. My pick is Lamp and then Cam but I could see them taking McDowell and trusting their young OL.
Reply/Quote
It will be one of these guys

Mixon
Elflein
McDowell
Lamp
Cook
Tim Williams
Willis
Obi Melifonwu
Bowser
Cunningham
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Cunningham
Cook
McDowell
Mixon
Kamara
Robinson
Lamp

Melifonwu wouldn't piss me off, either.
Reply/Quote
Cam Robinson or Eflein

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 01:21 AM)phil413 Wrote: 1. Lamp or Cam- For Lamp, even if his best fit is LG, what he an his slightly smaller frame is at LT may be good enough to start on this team. Let that sink in and maybe comfort us tmrw.  If Cam handles himself vs speed rushers at RT you let the young tackles duke it out at LT and embrace depth.

2. Mixon or Cook- Mixon is BPA but we've all seen the tape, not a highlight at all.  Marvin's comparison to Elliott was likely about him. Cook has a litany of issues, wo either troubled runner is in play due to need and how this team justifies overlooking character.

3. McDowell or Willis.  Malik screams Cincy pick with that freakish frame and athleticism. He can play outside and kick inside but has footwork issues.  Willis would be a change of pace pass rusher to sub in Cincys system though he may more sense as a hybrid on another team.

I'll throw in Budda Baker I really like the kid bit don't like the fit on a team that doesn't play a true CF.  My pick is Lamp and then Cam but I could see them taking McDowell and trusting their young OL.
McDowell is nasty.  Definitely a Bengal type of player.  Think for a moment:  Dunlap-Billings-Atkins-McDowell.    Freakout
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Mixon,Bashem,Cunningham,McDowell,Kamara,Lamp 1 of these
Reply/Quote
I think we all know that if Mixon is there, it will be Mixon. I don't think they target an offensive lineman over him. They know it's a weak class and I think they're probably looking at Moton later on. 
Reply/Quote
1. Cook

2. Mixon

3. Lamp

4. Robinson

5. McDowell

6. Cunningham

7. Willis

8. McMillan

9. Kamara

10. Lawson
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
McDowell
Mixon
Cook
Lawson
Willis
Bowser
Cunningham
Reply/Quote
Mixon or cook. The offense will be scary.

Reply/Quote
I was looking at some day 2 mocks this morning and they have guys like Basham, Rivers and Walker falling to round 3. If we think that can happen then go Mixon. It looks like round 2 will be a secondary and lineman heavy round.
Reply/Quote