Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2 players, who you got?
(04-28-2017, 01:29 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: McDowell is nasty.  Definitely a Bengal type of player.  Think for a moment:  Dunlap-Billings-Atkins-McDowell.    Freakout

That has been a fantasy of mine...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:41 PM)3wt Wrote: That has been a fantasy of mine...

Yeah, i think i am wanting McDowell more than anyone the closer we get to the pick.

Cook and Mixon have their problems and Kamara could be a reach at 41.

Willis and Walker i also really like but it is hard to not like Malik's size and angry disposition.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, i think i am wanting McDowell more than anyone the closer we get to the pick.

Cook and Mixon have their problems and Kamara could be a reach at 41.

Willis and Walker i also really like but it is hard to not like Malik's size and angry disposition.

Love Malik.  Want him more than anyone unless u can gauruntee me Demarcus walker in the third.  if u can then i want mixon here
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 05:17 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Love Malik.  Want him more than anyone unless u can gauruntee me Demarcus walker in the third.  if u can then i want mixon here

Same here, just heard Walker or Rivers could fall to us in the 3rd with the run at the secondary that might happen.

Sounding like the best way to go, Cook or Mixon then Walker or Rivers.

But i also would be very happy with McDowell and Kamara if he fell to the 3rd. Yah never know.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 05:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same here, just heard Walker or Rivers could fall to us in the 3rd with the run at the secondary that might happen.

Sounding like the best way to go, Cook or Mixon then Walker or Rivers.

But i also would be very happy with McDowell and Kamara if he fell to the 3rd. Yah never know.

I'd be ok with Malik in 2 and Perrine in 3. Perrine's a little tank with speed (for a tank). 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mixon.

He's the best back in this draft. Getting him in the second would be a STEAL.
Reply/Quote