Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Dem staffer sentenced to 4 years for doxing
I wanted to share the entire article, but for some reason, the computers here at work won't do it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-senate-staffer-sentenced-to-4-years-for-doxing-gop-senators-in-kavanaugh-confirmation-fight/ar-AAD80tX?ocid=spartandhp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
This is a thread that I don't think anyone will argue about.
(06-20-2019, 02:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is a thread that I don't think anyone will argue about.

No argument here, don't care which side does it, it's a big No-no.
(06-20-2019, 02:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is a thread that I don't think anyone will argue about.

In a world full of new stories that have us all picking sides, I found it relieving to find a couple in the same day that pretty much everyone can agree on them being good news.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
witchhunt.
So is it wrong to give out someone's cellphone number to the unwashed masses?
Odd, won't copy.

The burglary and copying data (doesn't really say what data) is 100 percent criminal and should serve whatever punishment is established.

But...

The article seems to indicate it's a bigger issue that he was sending out lawmakers' phone numbers and addresses. I have 0 problem with that . Lobbyists shouldn't be the only ones with access to lawmakers. If crooked, morally malnourished individuals don't like having their dinner interrupted or their phone ringing, then they shouldn't be crooked and morally malnourished.
I always find cases where a person is fired and retaliates against their former employer interesting.

It's like...you're one of the top suspects before evidence is even collected. I'd be surprised if former employees (especially those that were fired) weren't the first people investigators look into in cases like this.
(06-25-2019, 08:37 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I always find cases where a person is fired and retaliates against their former employer interesting.

It's like...you're one of the top suspects before evidence is even collected. I'd be surprised if former employees (especially those that were fired) weren't the first people investigators look into in cases like this.

Kind of like killing your wife.  You got no chance.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall