Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell Bodine was...
... the highest graded Bengals player (by PFF) in the Dallas game....

I'm gonna let you guys discuss this Big Grin

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/10/11/13236936/bengals-week-5-pro-football-focus-grades-tell-story-of-struggles-in-dallas
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 12:36 PM)milksheikh Wrote: ... the highest graded Bengals player (by PFF) in the Dallas game....

I'm gonna let you guys discuss this Big Grin

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/10/11/13236936/bengals-week-5-pro-football-focus-grades-tell-story-of-struggles-in-dallas

I saw this earlier and it is really scary.  There were plays that he was literally thrown out of the way.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 12:36 PM)milksheikh Wrote: ... the highest graded Bengals player (by PFF) in the Dallas game....

And that says a lot all by itself.  

I know I saw at least one play where he was just shoved 8 yards into the pocket and pancaked on his butt.  Obviously he did better than I thought.   And I know the article says they weren't that bad except for Ogbuehi.   But it was a darn poor showing all the way around against a middling Dallas Defensive Line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Russell Bodine could not block a __________________?

Girl fart
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 12:43 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I saw this earlier and it is really scary.  There were plays that he was literally thrown out of the way.

Just shpws how shitty the rest of them were!

(10-11-2016, 12:43 PM)3wt Wrote: And that says a lot all by itself.  

I know I saw at least one play where he was just shoved 8 yards into the pocket and pancaked on his butt.  Obviously he did better than I thought.   And I know the article says they weren't that bad except for Ogbuehi.   But it was a darn poor showing all the way around against a middling Dallas Defensive Line.

I saw the same play.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
When Bodine gats thrown around like that, do you suppose he yells anything back to Andy?... You know... Does he yell "Run Andy!!!" Or "Look out!!!" or "My bad..."
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I think PFF actually heading him as the best in offense just shows how BS PFF actually is.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 01:13 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I think PFF actually heading him as the best in offense just shows how BS PFF actually is.

Depends.....if we're talking about the o line, it's great.  If we're talking about DreK, it's BS.....don't believe me?  Just ask fred. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Why do I have a feeling that Paul Alexander printed off that article and hung it above his bed...

"It's ok Paul...we were right all along....everrryyyone else is the crazy ones....muahhahahaha..."

-Spoken disturbingly in the dead of night before he falls into a deep slumber.
Reply/Quote
just further proof that PFF means absolutely nothing.
Reply/Quote
if the rest of our team doesn't play better than the weak link then we are in serious trouble...

Defense was horrible that game as well
Reply/Quote
I'll never know the truth. I deleted the game from the dvr before it was even over and will never be able to rewatch to see if my initial anger with the line was justified.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 02:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'll never know the truth. I deleted the game from the dvr before it was even over and will never be able to rewatch to see if my initial anger with the line was justified.

You did that too? ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
This is the only more evidence as to why PFF is a total joke.
Reply/Quote
He is awful

On one sack he was picked up and tossed away like he was a freshman in high school.

I am sure he is a nice young man but he should not be a starting center in the NFL.

The Bengals have completely blown fixing what has been an obvious problem for years and years since the Braham era.
In the meantime, the Steelers have Pouncy and DeCastro.

Taking Zeitler over DeCastro is not working out at all.
Reply/Quote
There is no way anyone can convince me that Bodine (77.7) had a better game than Gio (51.9) did.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 03:14 PM)MentalRage Wrote: There is no way anyone can convince me that Bodine (77.7) had a better game than Gio (51.9) did.

This right here shows how bad PFF has gotten over time.

They used to be credible. Now? Well....
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
A lot of people sucked in Dallas game and should be looking into the mirror.

But in no possible way did Bodine suck the least ?

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Ced is someone worse. I rewatched the game. My God. How terrible he is.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 01:24 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Why do I have a feeling that Paul Alexander printed off that article and hung it above his bed...

"It's ok Paul...we were right all along....everrryyyone else is the crazy ones....muahhahahaha..."

-Spoken disturbingly in the dead of night before he falls into a deep slumber.

PA is so old school that he didn't even use a printer. He transcribed it using a quill pen.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote