Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Russian Collusion" hoax update
Republicans call for special counsel to investigate 'bureaucratic coup' at Justice Department.

Been hearing that since March....can we finally get going on this Mr. Sessions?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/23/rod-rosenstein-investigation-needed-republicans-sa/

Lindsey Graham: 'There's a bureaucratic coup going on' at FBI and Justice Department

"Before the election, the people in question tried to taint the election, tip it to Clinton's favor; after the election, they're trying to undermine the president," Graham said.

No kidding Lindsey?...and you are now just arriving at that conclusion?

The good guys have exposed this more than a year ago only to be either ignored or scoffed at by libs.
The only reason why this nor a special council on the shady dealings of Hillary will never be appointed is because in both instances the investigations would lead to and implicate Barak Hussein Obama.

The first black president is off-limits and untouchable...oh how I can hear the leftist cries of "racism".
(09-26-2018, 12:00 PM)Vlad Wrote:   

"Before the election, the people in question tried to taint the election, tip it to Clinton's favor; after the election, they're trying to undermine the president," Graham said.

Hilarious

Yeah, that's why they waited until 11 days before the election to talk about the email investigation after Congress had been asking for an update for several weeks (months?).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-26-2018, 12:23 PM)Benton Wrote: Hilarious

Yeah, that's why they waited until 11 days before the election to talk about the email investigation after Congress had been asking for an update for several weeks (months?).

Yeah, the delusion of some folks is interesting.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-26-2018, 12:00 PM)Vlad Wrote: "Before the election, the people in question tried to taint the election, tip it to Clinton's favor; 

No kidding Lindsey?...and you are now just arriving at that conclusion?

What is the basis for reaching this conclusion.

Exactly what action did the FBI take to try and tip the election for Clinton?

I saw the exact opposite.  Two weeks before the election Comey makes an announcement that new information had been found regarding the Hillary e-mail investigation when in fact they had no new information at all.

They did not do a single thing to hurt Trump.
The hoax had 8 people in jail lately.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(09-26-2018, 06:39 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: The hoax had 8 people in jail lately.

Yeah, and the Salem witchtrials hoax had like a bunch of people executed.

CHECK MATE!
(10-01-2018, 01:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, and the Salem witchtrials hoax had like a bunch of people executed.

CHECK MATE!

Notice that all the witchcraft stopped after that too!!
(10-01-2018, 01:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, and the Salem witchtrials hoax had like a bunch of people executed.

CHECK MATE!

Brilliant point.

This proves we have to do away with all courts and trials.
(10-02-2018, 09:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Brilliant point.

This proves we have to do away with all courts and trials.

Mob justice is never wrong.  Personally, I'm a big fan of the "we're gonna kill you and then that'll prove your innocence or guilt even though it's too late" form of justice.  Well, as long as nothing I do is deemed wrong or evil.  I'd hate to have one of those mobs come after me.

Anyways, what are we discussing here?  Is that crybaby sex-offender a supreme court judge  yet?