Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian doctor kills patient with fists
Savages who can't live by the rule of law?

http://www.yenisafak.com/en/video-gallery/news/russian-doctor-kills-patient-with-fists-2075237

Warning: A bit disturbing video.

Quote:Closed-circuit television (CCTV) records revealed that a Russian hospital doctor killed a patient by punching him in the city of Belgorod, 670 kilometers south of Moscow, capital of Russia. According to preliminary data, the incident took place in the emergency room of the therapy department. A female doctor was examining the patient when a doctor burst into the room, claiming that the patient groped another nurse. Then the medic tried to push the opponent into a separate room, but the doctor decided to stop the man who accompanied the patient. mHowever, the doctor attacked a fellow patient, and then knocked him unconscious with one blow. mSome time after the fight, hospital staff noticed that the battered patient showed no signs of life. Despite the efforts of the medics, the man could not be revived. The incident occurred on December 29, 2015, and became viral on social media.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I don't recommend any refugees go there .... We see what happens when you attempt to fondle women.
Quote:Closed-circuit television (CCTV) records revealed that a Russian hospital doctor killed a patient by punching him in the city of Belgorod

I'm not even sure I have a city of Belgorod and had no idea getting punched in it could kill 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-10-2016, 10:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't recommend any refugees go there .... We see what happens when you attempt to fondle women.

It doesn't say anything about fondling a woman.
(01-11-2016, 12:21 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It doesn't say anything about fondling a woman.

A grope can be a fondle
(01-11-2016, 12:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A grope can be a fondle

Still doesn't say anything about doing it to a woman.
(01-11-2016, 01:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Still doesn't say anything about doing it to a woman.

Video shows a woman pointing the guy out to the doctor. Before the beat down.
(01-11-2016, 11:24 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Video shows a woman pointing the guy out to the doctor.   Before the beat down.

So the savage beats him to death?

What about the rule of law?

Mellow
We've always agreed the Russians were savages. It's you libs that chose them over Reagan.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(01-11-2016, 11:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: So the savage beats him to death?

What about the rule of law?

Mellow

Putting aside that Obviously the guy went overboard

he did what a man should do.... Protect women

Unless you are saying that protecting women is not important?
(01-11-2016, 11:46 AM)michaelsean Wrote: We've always agreed the Russians were savages.  It's you libs that chose them over Reagan.

They didn't choose Russians .... They choose communism.
(01-11-2016, 11:52 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Putting aside that Obviously the guy went overboard

he did what a man should do....  Protect women  

Unless you are saying that protecting women is not important?

I'm saying savages who don't follow the rule of law kill people rather than follow the law.

Mellow
(01-11-2016, 11:46 AM)michaelsean Wrote: We've always agreed the Russians were savages.  It's you libs that chose them over Reagan.

Wait... conservatives are the ones in love with the Russians now.

So are conservatives liberals?
Or was Reagan really just a Russian?

To the OP:

Quote:Closed-circuit television (CCTV) records revealed that a Russian hospital doctor killed a patient by punching him in the city of Belgorod, 670 kilometers south of Moscow, capital of Russia.

I think the lesson here is, don't get punched in your "city of Belgorod."
(01-11-2016, 12:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm saying savages who don't follow the rule of law kill people rather than follow the law.

Mellow

I like how you freely use the word "savages". That word would never get past a liberals lips if the topic had to do with the riots in Ferguson, Baltimore, or muslim terrorists.
(01-12-2016, 12:25 AM)Vlad Wrote: I like how you freely use the word "savages". That word would never get past a liberals lips if the topic had to do with the riots in Ferguson, Baltimore, or muslim terrorists.

It's a running joke.
(01-12-2016, 12:26 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: It's a running joke.

Darn it.
It's not every day you come across a lefty with double standards.
(01-12-2016, 12:35 AM)Vlad Wrote: Darn it.

Yeah, I understand jumping on it...lol
(01-12-2016, 12:25 AM)Vlad Wrote: I like how you freely use the word "savages". That word would never get past a liberals lips if the topic had to do with the riots in Ferguson, Baltimore, or muslim terrorists.

(01-12-2016, 12:26 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: It's a running joke.

Yep.  Old Lucy knows how those savages are.  He just doesn't like it if they are a certain shade or from a certain country.   Smirk
Imagine the outrage if he had killed someone without fists.
(01-12-2016, 12:35 AM)Vlad Wrote: Darn it.

Yeah I said I didn't want uncivilized savages in the country via immigration.  Saying this as part of an immigration policy debate   Mentioning The most violent places in the world.    These guys jumped on it because I mentioned Central America and the Middle East.    

Typical nonsense .  They called me a racist and everything lol