Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Glasgow
Yes! As a Michigan fan I'm happy about this, he is such a great player. Who Dey and go blue!!!
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Really? I saw this as a WTF pick. Limited athleticism, lack of strength. No real upside. Seemed 2 or 3 rounds early
Reply/Quote
He's a high effort guy that is limited in pass rush ability.

I'm not sure about this pick.

We have Billings, Atkins, Hardison, Thompson, Sims, and DeShawn Williams.

I don't see him beating those guys out to earn a roster spot. He's more likely a high-effort camp body that ends up on the practice squad.
Reply/Quote
This is a good pick I'm telling you, he's a beast.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 02:52 PM)Trademark Wrote: This is a good pick I'm telling you, he's a beast.

How is he going to even earn a roster spot? Who at DT will he beat out?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 02:51 PM)Deanlj69 Wrote: Really? I saw this as a WTF pick. Limited athleticism, lack of strength. No real upside. Seemed 2 or 3 rounds early

this!
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 02:43 PM)Trademark Wrote: Yes! As a Michigan fan I'm happy about this, he is such a great player. Who Dey and go blue!!!

High effort DT pegged as NT with plus run stuffing ability. He'll likely be battling Pat Sims to back up Billings. Decent pick, but I think the Bengals should have waited another 1-2 rounds before looking for a backup NT (assuming they view him as that).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This guy is a great run stopper, he will beat out Sims for that spot behind Billings.

Love the pick.
Reply/Quote
Sure would be nice to address the Oline. Can't believe we are 6 picks in and no Oline players yet or LB. Think this pick was a unnecessary reach. We still have a lot of picks but damn, try to fix the Oline already. On a side note I was really shocked to see Tedric Thompson go already. He was my sleepers I was hoping for.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 03:01 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Sure would be nice to address the Oline. 

Have you not heard about how bad this draft sucks for O line prospects?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 03:01 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Sure would be nice to address the Oline. Can't believe we are 6 picks in and no Oline players yet or LB. Think this pick was a unnecessary reach. We still have a lot of picks but damn, try to fix the Oline already. On a side note I was really shocked to see Tedric Thompson go already. He was my sleepers I was hoping for.

I don't know of an o-line pick in this draft who would earn a starting roster spot even with our line. That's why you haven't seen anything happening there.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm telling you all Glasgow is a stud, here's a highlight video. He will beat out Sims

https://youtu.be/jNvz52I4X8g
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 03:09 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'm telling you all Glasgow is a stud, here's a highlight video. He will beat out Sims

I like the way he gets off blocks.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 02:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How is he going to even earn a roster spot? Who at DT will he beat out?

Peko.  Oh, wait...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Decent pick. We needed depth at DT.
Reply/Quote
Guy who eats up a block, seems athletic ENOUGH to make plays in the NFL, and protects against the run.

Good pick

Could bust

may be a rotation guy for the next decade

Probably will never be a superstar because of his ceiling athletically but every draft pick don't need to be Geno Atkins to be considered good.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 03:09 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'm telling you all Glasgow is a stud, here's a highlight video. He will beat out Sims

Damn, this guy isn't just a run stopper either, he can rush the passer. I remember him from last year and was
saying, man sure would like that guy on my Bengals. This guy gets down and dirty, mean SOB.

With Willis, Lawson and Glasgow we have 3 very violent new players on our D-line. Teams won't like playing us
i tell you that. The Steelers and Ravens least of all. They are going to hurt after playing these mean bastids.

Lets beat up the Steelers and take their lunch money. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 02:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He's a high effort guy that is limited in pass rush ability.

I'm not sure about this pick.

We have Billings, Atkins, Hardison, Thompson, Sims, and DeShawn Williams.

I don't see him beating those guys out to earn a roster spot. He's more likely a high-effort camp body that ends up on the practice squad.

How many games has Thompson, Hardison and Williams been available for in the last couple of years? Not many.

Also, don't forget that Gillberry can move inside on passing downs.

Reply/Quote
I'm hoping he will pan out but i still love pat sims lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
We have so many draft picks some people have already forgottten that we took this guy.
Reply/Quote