Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Mallett is a Wussy!
After watching him take himself out of the game, from what looked like to me as a pretty much routine hit, and then watching his facial expressions and body language after Hoyer went in to take his job back, dude is a complete *****.

I wonder how all of those Bengal fans that were clamoring for him to be drafted by the Bengals feel about him now?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 11:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: After watching him take himself out of the game, from what looked like to me as a pretty much routine hit, and then watching his facial expressions and body language after Hoyer went in to take his job back, dude is a complete *****.

I wonder how all of those Bengal fans that were clamoring for him to be drafted by the Bengals feel about him now?

Yep !

Worthless
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 11:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I wonder how all of those Bengal fans that were clamoring for him to be drafted by the Bengals feel about him now?

I remember this one idiot who wanted Ryan Mallllletttt, what was his name?  Oh yea!  Mike Brown...and he's been our GM for 25 years.  Ouch.

On a lighter note, I thought Mallett taking himself out of the game was funny as hell.  I had a feeling he'd go out, Hoyer would complete 2 passes, and then Mallett would be on the bench the whole game and possibly for the rest of the season.  Funny thing is that Hoyer had his helmet on on the sidelines from snap 1 and then Mallett had his on while Hoyer was in there.  Ha.  Yea, it's safe to take that thing off once the guy you let in there throws 2 TDs, Ryan.

Mallett is just the worst combo of bad player, and bad attitude. The guy is delusional to think that he has enough of a lead in the QB battle to just take a series off and then waltz right back out there as if the past 2 weeks didn't happen.
Reply/Quote
I saw the hit and at first thought that he got the wind knocked out of 'em pretty bad and could understand the frustration.

But catching parts of the game on replay today, I have to agree with Nately, what a little beyotch. After his first tipped INT, which was clearly not his fault, he threw his hands up in the air, and even threw his helmet against the bench. I get the frustration, but you can't show it like that.

Ryan Leaf-esque, without the high draft pick pedigree.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 01:58 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I remember this one idiot who wanted Ryan Mallllletttt, what was his name?  Oh yea!  Mike Brown...and he's been our GM for 25 years.  Ouch.

On a lighter note, I thought Mallett taking himself out of the game was funny as hell.  I had a feeling he'd go out, Hoyer would complete 2 passes, and then Mallett would be on the bench the whole game and possibly for the rest of the season.  Funny thing is that Hoyer had his helmet on on the sidelines from snap 1 and then Mallett had his on while Hoyer was in there.  Ha.  Yea, it's safe to take that thing off once the guy you let in there throws 2 TDs, Ryan.

Mallett is just the worst combo of bad player, and bad attitude.  The guy is delusional to think that he has enough of a lead in the QB battle to just take a series off and then waltz right back out there as if the past 2 weeks didn't happen.

Both QBs have played well in relief of each other, but terrible when given the start. I saw somewhere that the Texans should rotate QBs every series. They look like they're headed for a top draft pick anyway so why not? At least it would make their games interesting LOL
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 01:58 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I remember this one idiot who wanted Ryan Mallllletttt, what was his name?  Oh yea!  Mike Brown...and he's been our GM for 25 years.  Ouch.

Mallett is just the worst combo of bad player, and bad attitude. The guy is delusional to think that he has enough of a lead in the QB battle to just take a series off and then waltz right back out there as if the past 2 weeks didn't happen.

there were a few posters that wantd us to trade ne to get him not too long back.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 02:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: there were a few posters that wantd us to trade ne to get him not too long back.

Well duhhhh he is on NE so of course he is good.

Lets trade Dalton for Garappollo while Dalton is looking so good! Ninja
Reply/Quote
Ill be honest I was one of the Pro Mallett gang. I was fully aware of his poor attitude going into the draft, and I thought that maybe placed in the right locker room that would change. Now I don't think there is any hope for the dude.
Reply/Quote
This dorknugget missed the team flight to Miami and had to buy his own ticket to fly down for the game.

This, after missing practice (during Hard Knocks) after it was named that Hoyer would be the starter. He sat there and told his coach it would never happen again, so it does happen again a couple weeks ago when he was late and now misses a team flight.

This dude is not much longer for the League.

Should have stayed Brady's backup.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 03:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This, after missing practice (during Hard Knocks) after it was named that Hoyer would be the starter. He sat there and told his coach it would never happen again, 

I only watched about 15 minutes of two different episodes of Hard Knocks this year, but I caught the part where Mallett missed practice.  He claimed he had his phone off and his alarm didn't go off.  he was acting like this was an excuse for missing a college class instead of a day at work on a job that could pay him as much as $7 million over two years.  

I am betting he is gone this week.  The Texans are getting blown out, so this season is a waste already.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 03:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I only watched about 15 minutes of two different episodes of Hard Knocks this year, but I caught the part where Mallett missed practice.  He claimed he had his phone off and his alarm didn't go off.  he was acting like this was an excuse for missing a college class instead of a day at work on a job that could pay him as much as $7 million over two years.  

I am betting he is gone this week.  The Texans are getting blown out, so this season is a waste already.

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

And now it looks like Foster has a blown achilles.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Any team that is rotating QBs or has no idea who their QB will be week in week out, is in trouble and will miss the playoffs. *cough* Browns for a while. cough Texans. These teams went into week 1 not having a clue = let's try again next year
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Looks like we're gonna get another go at Mr J Football in prime time in a few weeks. Clevelands professional backup guy, Mister McClown hurt his shoulder today.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Released like he deserved to be. Telling that an NFL team would rather go with a shaky 1st stringer as their only present option (with their 3rd stringer on IR) than keep a head case like Mallett on the team.

Ryan Leaf 2.0
Reply/Quote
Good ol' Mallett. Couldn't play, wouldn't play, wouldn't show up on time, and would outwardly mope when Hoyer did well and smile when Hoyer threw an INT. It's a shame this guy got so much money to do nothing but fail.

So it goes.
Reply/Quote
he whined and moped himself out of a job..and most possibly a career..way to go.
Reply/Quote
when he wakes up he's gonna be pissed.
Reply/Quote
Can you imagine a football team with Johnny Football and Ryan Mallett as your only QB options?  Personally as a fan, I'd find a new team. 
Who would be the starter?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Mallett needs to head up North and work some of his issues out in the CFL.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 03:04 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Can you imagine a football team with Johnny Football and Ryan Mallett as your only QB options?  Personally as a fan, I'd find a new team. 
Who would be the starter?

Both. You go with two QB sets so the defense doesn't know who is going to throw the pick. Defenses get so bored when they know they're going to intercept or sack the same QB for four solid quarters.
Reply/Quote