Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Ryan is our Quarterback"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He's got to lose the team with that decision.
Reply/Quote
Zac is done after this year
Reply/Quote
If Dolegala doesn't get a look at some point my already low opinion of Taylor will only worsen.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:31 PM)pally Wrote:

Didn't he say Dalton was our QB only 12 weeks ago?

This useless head coach is the one that doesn't need to be here any longer.

He has extended his own record for the worst start for a head coach in Bengals history.

The Bengals are averaging only 14.3 points per game this year.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:35 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Zac is done after this year

But we are in evaluation mode!  Gotta see more Finley!  Weeeee!
Reply/Quote
I will say it's funny the Steelers benched their crap QB for a 3rd string guy while we chose to leave our crap QB out there when we had our healthy starter suited up. Wacky.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:38 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Let's all hold hands[Image: 240.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: But we are in evaluation mode!  Gotta see more Finley!  Weeeee!

Zac will never win a single game as head coach in the NFL. Book it.
Reply/Quote
No wonder he gets along well with the Family. He displays the same obtuse pigheadedness in the face of all reality that they do. He may be just as deceitful as well, setting the team up to be in perpetual evaluation mode which keeps him on the job.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:43 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Let's all hold hands[Image: 240.gif]

He is such a delusional moron LOL
Reply/Quote
God is he stupid.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It's amazing that Boyd caught that stuff today.

Lame duck high arcing wobblers.

Just terrible.

Yet Zac steers the ship with the symphony playing right into the iceberg.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I know it's all woulda coulda... but how many damn dropped picks did the Stoolers butterfinger today?
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:49 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: It's amazing that Boyd caught that stuff today.

Lame duck high arcing wobblers.

Just terrible.

Yet Zac steers the ship with the symphony playing right into the iceberg.

They played after the iceberg. Well hell I guess they probably played before it too.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They played after the iceberg. Well hell I guess they probably played before it too.

Are you that old hag who threw the jewel into the ocean? Cool
Reply/Quote
How many passes hit Steeler defenders right in the hands at the end of that game?  That should be a clue as to how his career will play out.  At this point I'm wondering if the family isn't instructing ZT to secure the first pick.  
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I will say it's funny the Steelers benched their crap QB for a 3rd string guy while we chose to leave our crap QB out there when we had our healthy starter suited up. Wacky.

Likely because they want to win. The bengals....not so much.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I will say it's funny the Steelers benched their crap QB for a 3rd string guy while we chose to leave our crap QB out there when we had our healthy starter suited up. Wacky.

Trade the number 1 overall pick for Tomlin... Or any coach.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote